Windows 10: Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error...

Discus and support Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I downloaded the latest version of Windows 10 (May 2019) with the Media Creation tool and made several attempts to perform an in place upgrade of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arthur Durand, May 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error...

Hi

I downloaded the latest version of Windows 10 (May 2019) with the Media Creation tool and made several attempts to perform an in place upgrade of my desktop PC.
    I've successfully performed in place upgrades on several PCs using the same USB drive created using the Media Creation tool.

Kindly assist me in troubleshooting the issue and fixing any problems found during troubleshooting?

:)

Arthur Durand, May 24, 2019

2. ''The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation, with error code 0x8007002C-0x3000D

I am on build WIN10 10240. I have tried all ways of getting the latest build, 10586 on to my laptop using all the suggestions shown. Each time, I seem to get different error codes. The latest one I got was ''The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase
    with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation, with error code 0x8007002C-0x3000D.

Any ideas?

AnthonyLewis_916, May 24, 2019
  3. Update to Anniversary Edition fails, 0C1900101 - 0x3000D, installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA

My 1607 RTM upgrade was not successful.

0C1900101 - 0x3000D, installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA

I ran the Update Troubleshooter for 10, and got no issues. I also tried using Task Manager to disable all Startup programs. Not sure what to do about it. Does this mean a clean installation is the only option?

SolderFace, May 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error...

Windows 10 update: 0xC1900101 - 0x3000D, FIRST_BOOT and MIGRATE_DATA

Microsoft explained the error:

And this is what Microsoft suggest to fix the error:

magicandre1981, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error...

1. Windows 10 May 2019 upgrade failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase during MIGRATE_DATA with error... - Similar Threads - May 2019 upgrade

2. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...: Hello !It's been 4 times that I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. All tries never worked, and I don't really know what to do. My laptop is a DELL Inspiron 3721. I already tried to do all things that Microsoft asked me to do like unplug all useless mice, headset...
  3. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...: Hello !It's been 4 times that I'm trying to reinstall windows 10 on my computer. All tries never worked, and I don't really know what to do. My laptop is a DELL Inspiron 3721. I already tried to do all things that Microsoft asked me to do like unplug all useless mice, headset...
  4. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...

The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during...: 0xC1900101 - 0x30004 I have tried on many occasions, yet to no avail, none of the online solutions have helped. For the past few days, I've been trying to update to windows 20h2 and it gets stuck on 30% no matter what way I install it. I have tried doing things I've looked...
  6. The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: I have a Surface Book running Win 10 Pro 1909. It appears to have a problem in that it will not install some updates. I tried to fix the problem as follows. 1 Downloaded the Media Creation Tool. 2 Created an installation ISO to install Win 10 Pro 2004. 3 Mounted the ISO....
  7. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize...

the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize...: Hi, I am trying to update windows 10 1803 to 1909, after a lot of attemps the update process fail with the error: " 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during sysprep_specialize operation" I tried with windows update and...
  8. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation: I am trying to install windows 10 1903 but i am getting error.. If anyone is familiar..guide me to fix it..i have the iso file too... tried windows assist and windows update from settings my pc spec: 10pro 8gb ram 1Tb left 640gb(3 partion with c drive 170gb) [ATTACH]...
  9. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation

in Windows 10 News
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If during Windows 10 Upgrade, you receive error 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation message, then this post may be able to help you. 0x80070003 – 0x2000D, The installation failed [...]...
  10. 1703 to 1709 fails in SECOND_BOOT phase, error during MIGRATE_DATA

1703 to 1709 fails in SECOND_BOOT phase, error during MIGRATE_DATA: Hi all, please bear with me. I have the following drives: (see attachment) My C drive, a 120GB SSD My D drive (Music), E drive (More Programs), F drive (Steam Library) all on a 4TB drive My G drive (Video), my K drive (email) on a 2TB drive My H drive (Games) a 240GB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during boot operation

2. migrate_data error windows 10

3. windows 10 migrate data error

4. first_boot phase,
  5. windows 10 upgrade migrate data error,
  6. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during migrate data operation,
  7. win10 upgrade migrate data error,
  8. first boot os phase failed,
  9. first boot phase,
  10. migrate data error windows 10 first boot,
  11. the installation failed in the first_boot phase with an error during migrate_data operation 800707e7,
  12. windows 10 upgrade failed at initial boot migration,
  13. microsoft windows 10 upgrade failed boot migrate data,
  14. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation 0x80070003,
  15. windows 10 error firt boot update migrate data