Windows 10: Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version

Discus and support Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Microsoft mentioned several times that the current insider version (Slow ring) is the final version. Currently, I am still running last years update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robertjan88, May 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version

Microsoft mentioned several times that the current insider version (Slow ring) is the final version.

Currently, I am still running last years update, however, as my PC isn't running as smoothly as I would have hoped for, I am planning a clean installation of the slow ring May update this weekend, as well as Nvidia Driver 450.99. Why am I unable to wait? The coming weeks will be extremely busy, hence I rather get it over with.

Before I do, can someone please confirm I won't require another new installation next week, when Windows might be pushed to the broader audience?

I can imagine there might be a couple of patches, but I was hoping that the "Insider" tag would just be removed (converted to the non insider version), rather than that I need a clean install of yet another ISO image.

Does someone know? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/robertjan88
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/robertjan88, May 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 22, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version

1. Windows 10 May 2020 insiders to "final" version - Similar Threads - May 2020 insiders

2. The next "final" version of Windows 12 may already be in development

in Windows 10 News
    The next "final" version of Windows 12 may already be in development: When Microsoft unveiled the Windows 10 operating system, it stated that Windows 10 would be the last and final version of Windows. Last year, Microsoft released Windows 11 to the public, and rumors suggest that the company is already working on Windows 12. [ATTACH] Security...
  3. Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between Windows 10 final version and Insider: I was doing some research because I wanted to download W10 ISO using this web page https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php And I saw that they got this option Windows(Final) Windows(Insider) And I don't know the differences about it, right now I'm doing some research on my own...
  4. Windows 10 - May 2020 version - Clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - May 2020 version - Clean install: 1. Why does the latest version of Windows 10 May 2020 create a recovery partition as well as thesystem partition on a clean install using a USB device created with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool? 2. Is it safe to remove? Please only sensible direct replies to the...
  5. Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004: Is it safe to install Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004... Are all issues solved..? 160526
  6. Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004: Is it safe to install Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004... Are all issues solved..? 160526
  7. Windows Insider issue and Windows May 2020 update

Windows Insider issue and Windows May 2020 update: Hi, my question is divided into 2 parts: I'm trying to quit the Windows Insider Program and after I unlinked my computer I keep getting this message: [ATTACH]What can I do to handle it? I didn't get the new May 2020 update, I tried to install it manually using this:...
  8. Windows 10 Crash in May 2020 Updade Insider

Windows 10 Crash in May 2020 Updade Insider: Hi, I am a Windows Insider and I have received the 2004 update. I tried to install it 3 times and always my computer crash after the computer restarts for the second time about 80% of the progress, the computer then restarts and Windows restores to the previous compilation....
  9. My version of Windows 10 will be no longer supported in May of 2020!

My version of Windows 10 will be no longer supported in May of 2020!: I have a older computer that has Windows 10 version 1809 installed in which will no longer be supported by Microsoft. I want to know what to do next, I have until May of 2020 to make a decision. Is there a way to fix the problem?...
  10. the final version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    the final version of Windows 10: What is the expected date of issuance of the final version of Windows 10 *Wink 52186