Windows 10: Windows 10 May feature update

Discus and support Windows 10 May feature update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the May feature update was installed, the Asus AI Suite, which gives power and performance management on my motherboard, no longer works. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris193, May 15, 2019 at 2:22 PM.

1. Chris193 Win User

Windows 10 May feature update

Since the May feature update was installed, the Asus AI Suite, which gives power and performance management on my motherboard, no longer works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version, and the the install wizard crashes shortly after it is launched. I tried restoring a backup of my Windows 10 installation, and the same thing happens as soon as Window Update installs the May update. I wonder if there is a compatibility issue, but I have been unable to get a response from Asus about this when I enquired whether they had a fix. I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had this problem

:)

2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

3. Delta6326 Win User
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

Thema:

1. Windows 10 May feature update - Similar Threads - May feature update

2. windows 10 may update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 may update: it is still not out when will it be out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-may-update/69576570-c3e3-4d81-a9e6-6ba94718b009"
  3. May 15th Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 15th Windows 10 Update: I downloaded this update and my PC was running fine. Tried to restart my PC and just received a blank screen. Powered down and back up it's working again. Tried getting into bios to see if anything had changed and had the same issue. Even tried changing Displayports and...
  4. Windows 10 19H2 may not be a big update with tons of new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H2 may not be a big update with tons of new features: Microsoft is busy preparing Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1) for the public, but the company is also working on the next two Windows updates. Windows 10 version 1903 (19H1) is slated to release in late May 2019, while Windows 10 19H2 will likely be released in October 2019....
  5. Office Insiders May feature update 16.0.11629.20040 for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insiders May feature update 16.0.11629.20040 for Android: We are pleased to announce a preview of the May feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Office Insiders on Android. Release details Here's everything you need to know about this feature update. Released: May 6, 2019 Version: 16.0.11629.20040 Platform: Android...
  6. Windows 10 May 2019 Update gets a new Windows Update feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update gets a new Windows Update feature: Windows 10 version 1903, which is scheduled to begin rolling out in late May 2019, will introduce an improved Windows Update settings page. In the latest build, Windows Update is getting a new option that will allow users to install cumulative and additional updates without...
  7. Shift and Windows Key Stuck On After Installing May 2019 Windows 10 Feature Update

Shift and Windows Key Stuck On After Installing May 2019 Windows 10 Feature Update: I had all other available updates installed. I installed the latest Windows 10 Feature Update (think its called the May 2019 update) today and now I can't login. I'll give as much detail as possible as far as what I've tried and what has failed. When the update was...
  8. A closer look at Sandbox feature in Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Sandbox feature in Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Microsoft plans to begin rolling out its upcoming Windows 10 version 1903 in late May 2019 and interested users can get their hands on this newest version before anyone else by joining the Windows Insider program’s Release Preview Ring. Windows 10 May 2019 Update introduces...
  9. windows 10 feature update

windows 10 feature update: after update: get opening error msg "there was a problem starting NVCPL.DLL" access is denied. Also when i right click nvidia icon error states that my display is not attached to an nvidia gpu. In device manager shows driver is working properly unable to launch GeForce...
  10. Windows 10 May update and rFactor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 May update and rFactor: Hello. I'm having problems with the latest Windows 10 updates and rFactor, as I can't run it in fullscreen mode since I have done the last updates to the OS (I'm able to run it with the Windowed mode activated, but in fullscreen mode does continuously a CTD). What can I do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 may 1019 upgrade