Windows 10: Windows 10/ MCplatform window pops up

Discus and support Windows 10/ MCplatform window pops up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi my name is and I could really use everyones help with this issue (I-keep-getting-this-pop-up-very-irritating-mcplatform-single-exe/windows 10) 179703 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rasputon, May 20, 2021.

1. rasputon Win User

Windows 10/ MCplatform window pops up

Hi my name is and I could really use everyones help with this issue (I-keep-getting-this-pop-up-very-irritating-mcplatform-single-exe/windows 10)

:)

rasputon, May 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10/ MCplatform window pops up - Similar Threads - MCplatform window pops

2. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  3. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pop-up: Hello I keep getting this window all the time and it overrun everything, it's I constantly there and closes everything else I want to open, how can I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pop-up/ff837855-9b0f-46e7-9075-9b398bf789b0
  4. Windows 10 Pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 blackscreen pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blackscreen pop up: Hello, everytime i boot up my pc and lock screen apears, blackscreen shows up for 1sec and dissapears, everything worls normally but always before i login i get blackscreen for 1 secound, is it normal?...
  6. Windows 10- arabic pop ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10- arabic pop ups: Arabic pop ups translate into arabic any english word my cursor leans on for a second or two, then diappears. I tried erasing the arabic language on my computer, but the translation pop ups persisted....
  7. Pop-Up Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop-Up Windows: Hy, i have the problem that my iPhone has connectivity issues and at first connecting to my laptop i gave persmission to open files n stuff. Now when it connects and reconnects all the time the photos pop up all the time. How do i stop this, like how do i change the...
  8. Constant pop-ups on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant pop-ups on Windows 10: I keep getting pop-ups on my lower right corner. I use Adblock, Defender and get constant updates but nothing stops these from happening. Does this happen to anyone else out there? Help me!!!...
  9. Pop up window

Pop up window: Window is C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml The system cannot find the path specified. Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+ FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\packard...
  10. pop up windows

pop up windows: all of my pop up windows are too small. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows/22346479-6e43-446d-9d22-e262505ee61a