Windows 10: Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

Discus and support Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is a (Toshiba Qosmio X500-14D) which has 3 hard disc's in NTFS do I need to format my flash stick to NTFS or leave it in FAT32 or exFAT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul AntonWormald, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

My laptop is a (Toshiba Qosmio X500-14D) which has 3 hard disc's in NTFS do I need to format my flash stick to NTFS or leave it in FAT32 or exFAT before I add the Windows 10 Media Creations Tool 1903 to repair my laptop due to the fact that it is in a continuous loop of preparing to repair with the spinning circle & no percentage % (duration 15 secondes) then opens the Offline scan (duration 20 secondes) then restarts and continues the loop again ???

:)

Paul AntonWormald, Sep 4, 2019

2. media creation tool error

Hi Tcom-Master

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

The error code 0x800424050 x AC01B means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the simple steps listed below:

1.Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

2.Press Properties.

3.Click on General.

4.At the bottom, click on Unblock.

5.Press Apply, and then OK.

Or

1. Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool directly into the USB drive that you want to use as a bootable device (meaning you download the Tool into the same USB you chose to use as an Installation Media). If you already downloaded the tool on your PC's
    Desktop, copy it into your USB.

2. Run the Tool directly from your USB, meaning you open File Explorer, locate the MediaCreationTool.exe in your USB and double-click to run it.

The installer should then create an Installation Media/Bootable USB.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

If that does not work, you can also make a bootable copy this way:

Step 1: Go to another working computer with Internet access, download Windows 10 1903 from the following link:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?sid=74a7cf5...

Choose the following:

- Windows Final

- Windows 10, version 1903

- Windows 10 Pro + Home

- English

- x64 (64 bit) x32 (32 bit)

Step 2: create a bootable copy

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre for Directly, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

media creation tool

Hello,

The Windows Media Creation Tool allows you to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft, without having a product key. You can use it to clean install or upgrade to Windows 10. It can also be use to download the different editions of Windows 10.
    Refer to this
    link
    to download the Windows 10 Installation Media Tool.

As for the build and version of your Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open up the run command prompt.
    • Type winver into the run command text box and hit OK. You should now see a dialog screen revealing the OS build and registration information.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903)

1. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool (1903) - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL: Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I want to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool to make the USB pen drive bootable. But, I don't want to remove the files saved in my PC. Instead of files, I want to remove apps and settings.My PC specifications:Manufacturer: DELLProcessor:...
  3. MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10

MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10: Hello dear Microsoft community, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I want to download the iso file for Windows 10, so I downloaded the media creation tool to download the ISO file.. The problem is that my internet is slow and after 5 hours the download is at 60% and the media...
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Media Creation Tool 1903 License: On this current computer, I have installed Windows 10 via the Windows Media Creation Tool with a successful installation. I am using my Microsoft account, however the installation did not activate Windows Error code 0x803F7001, although previous installations of this tool did...
  6. Windows 10 1903 media creation tool up on MS website

Windows 10 1903 media creation tool up on MS website: IDK if someone has posted this already, but 1903 is officially up... https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10 133105
  7. windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool

windows 10 1903 Media Creation Tool: According to the latest buzz this was supposed to become available on May the Tenth. That is today. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1903-media-creation-tool/b950fd54-3e18-411b-95fd-66f9070eb472
  8. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  10. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media creation tool 1903

2. windows 10 media creation tool 1903

3. media creation tool 1903

4. windows 10 1903 media creation tool,
  5. win 10 media creation tool 1903,
  6. windows media tool 1903,
  7. media creation tool windows 10 64 bit 1903,
  8. download media creation tool 1903,
  9. mediacreations1903,
  10. window media creation tool 1903,
  11. windows 10 1903 creation tool,