Windows 10: Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help

Discus and support Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, So my company is trying to use the Windows 10 media creation tool to upgrade our Windows 7 computers to Windows 10. I've personally used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ATH1RSTYM00SE, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help

Hi guys,

So my company is trying to use the Windows 10 media creation tool to upgrade our Windows 7 computers to Windows 10. I've personally used this tool to do a bunch of upgrades in the past, but today on every laptop I tried it on in the office, it would get to downloading Windows and stop at 80%. I let it run for a couple of hours and still nothing. Tried restarting the tool, restarting the PC, clearing C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution, I tried doing Windows updates first, I tried logging in to a local account instead of a Domain account, and just about everything else I could think of all failed. None of what I've read online so far has been helpful. Have any of you experienced this and does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

submitted by /u/ATH1RSTYM00SE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ATH1RSTYM00SE, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Vijay B Win User

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Dec 19, 2019
  3. MEDIA CREATION TOOL

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

I suggest you to refer to this article and check the status.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool: Windows 10 herunterladen

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help

Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    Windows 10 herunterladen

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help

1. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help - Similar Threads - Media Creation Tool

2. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL: Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I want to reinstall Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool to make the USB pen drive bootable. But, I don't want to remove the files saved in my PC. Instead of files, I want to remove apps and settings.My PC specifications:Manufacturer: DELLProcessor:...
  3. MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10

MEDIA CREATION TOOL WINDOWS 10: Hello dear Microsoft community, I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I want to download the iso file for Windows 10, so I downloaded the media creation tool to download the ISO file.. The problem is that my internet is slow and after 5 hours the download is at 60% and the media...
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. Media Creation Tool Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool Help: So I'm trying to create a bootable USB drive, but when I try to make one using the MCT, it wont even let me select a USB drive to create it on. Instead it will automatically tell me to free space on my C: Drive to install it on there instead. Is anyone able to help me out...
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 media creation tool: were can i download windows 10 media creation tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-media-creation-tool/3c0c9877-366e-4705-b91d-bd15f854866d"
  7. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  8. Media Creation Tool Windows 10

Media Creation Tool Windows 10: Hello--I asked this in another posting. When there is a good copy of version 1809, I will need to use one of the Library's wired internet systems to save the 1809 feature upgrade installation files to a USB Flash drive. Last March I saw the options for MCT, which had a...
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  10. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503