Windows 10: Windows 10 media creation tool issues

Discus and support Windows 10 media creation tool issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop with a 128gb SSD and a 1 terabyte standard hard drive. I'm trying to install Windows 10 home 64-bit using the Windows 10 media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelBurns1, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 media creation tool issues

I have a laptop with a 128gb SSD and a 1 terabyte standard hard drive.

I'm trying to install Windows 10 home 64-bit using the Windows 10 media creation tool.

I formatted my system Drive SSD and have made it active and selected it as the install location.

Once I begin the installation it rushes through the steps and reboots. sending me continually back to the starting point

By the way this is a Hewlett-Packard laptop.

I'm at a loss and would appreciate any help you could render

:)

MichaelBurns1, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Vijay B Win User

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Windows 10 herunterladen

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Media Creation Tool is NOT working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're getting this issue on downloading Windows 10 using the
    Media Creation Tool. The most common are the network connection or the anti-virus firewall is enabled on your device.

To resolve this, we suggest that you manually update the operating system instead of using the Media Creation Tool. Click on this
    link for the steps on how to update
    Windows.

Eileen Gal, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Windows 10 media creation tool issues

MEDIA CREATION TOOL

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

I suggest you to refer to this article and check the status.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool: Windows 10 herunterladen

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 media creation tool issues

1. Windows 10 media creation tool issues - Similar Threads - media creation tool

2. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  3. Issues with windows 10 update & media creation tool

Issues with windows 10 update & media creation tool: I'm trying to update my windows 10 for a game, When I get into the windows update folder and click search for updates it shows me I need to update but not a button to click for an update. I tried using media creation tool but it crashed my pc every time I opened the folder....
  4. Media Creation Tool Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Creation Tool Issues: I've been trying to use the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to download an os for my new PC but it seems to force close after I answer the question about language and version. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  5. Issue with downloading Windows 10 media creation tool

Issue with downloading Windows 10 media creation tool: I have tried to download it and redownload it and there is an error. There is a problem running this tool. Error code: 0x80042405 - 0xA001B....
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  7. Issue with Media Creation Tool to create Windows 10 installation media

Issue with Media Creation Tool to create Windows 10 installation media: I need to recover my Desktop and downloaded the MediaCreationTool1809,exe from the MS Support pages. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I run the tool with a freshly formatted 16GB USB drive and receive the following error: "There was a problem...
  8. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  9. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503
  10. Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool: I want to install Win10 on a USB, simples BUT will the MCT let me do this NO! It's trying to reinstall it on my PC even though I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions here. Anyone know how I can download Win10 without having to go through the MCT so I can have a fresh...