Windows 10: Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the...

Discus and support Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro N 1909. I can't download the Media Feature Pack because of my connection being metered. At least, that's what that feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M8753, Aug 1, 2020.

1. M8753 Win User

Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the...

Windows 10 Pro N 1909.

I can't download the Media Feature Pack because of my connection being metered. At least, that's what that feature installation retrospective screen is telling me - to try using an internet connection that isn't metered.

Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the... 8d7fe90e-43d7-43bd-b2e5-f7addff30c75?upload=true.png

I'm using mobile internet and I removed the set metering, just like it said on this page:https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4091367/windows-10-cannot-change-metered-connection-setting. But that must not be good enough because I still get the same error when trying to download the feature pack.

Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the... 0c510500-aad8-480a-a55f-ccbcdba136eb?upload=true.png

Can I do anything? Or do I have to borrow someone else's wifi, lol. As far as I can tell, there's no way to manually download the media fetaure pack for my edition of Windows?

:)

M8753, Aug 1, 2020
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Aug 1, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Windows 10 Home - Media Feature Pack

Hi Adam,

There is a big possibility that the version of the Media Feature Pack
    that you're downloading is not compatible with the current version of your Windows. Let's try to check first your Windows version. See the steps below on how to do so:

• Press Windows key, then type in winver.
    • A pop-up box will show up containing your Windows version.
    • Send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, here are the Media Feature Pack for different Windows version:

Let us know which of the given links works.

John Sarc, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the...

Media Feature Pack on\off option, doesnt appear in control panel

Hi,

To turn on/off the Media Feature Pack, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. Type Programs, then select
      Program and Features.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, click Turn Windows features on or off in the left pane.
    • Under Windows Features, scroll down to look for Media Features.
    • Uncheck Media Features to turn off.

Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the... a803091b-c3c2-4c83-a495-74eb879ad57f.jpg

For more information, please check my post in this thread regarding Media Feature Pack.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 media feature pack won't download on mobile internet despite turning off the... - Similar Threads - media feature pack

2. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  3. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  4. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  5. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media feature pack for Windows is missing despite installation?: Today I got GTA V for free in the Epicgames Store, after installation I wanted to start the game but the error message : Missing mv.dll etc was there. I wanted to download the Media feature packet but I had already activated it, also in Apps & features etc. Media feature...
  7. Media feature pack won't install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media feature pack won't install?: Running education N, build 19027.1. The download from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack gives "This update not applicable to your computer" submitted by /u/thebadslime [link] [comments]...
  8. Downloading Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 1709: I have windows 10 N version 1709. I wanted to install media feature pack for it but this is not available. Where can I find it? ***Original title: regarding media feature pack***...
  9. Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Media Feature Pack available for Windows 10 Mobile?: First of all, this is my first post in this forum so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post. I would like to know if the Media Feature Pack is available for Windows 10 Mobile, and if it exists, then I'd like information on how I could install it on my Lumia...
  10. Media Feature Pack won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Feature Pack won't install: Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition x64. My source ISO is the latest available from MSDN. I am trying to install the Media Feature Pack because a few applications need it, but the installer seems hung. The installer version is the latest,...