Windows 10: Windows 10 media volume control pop-up

Discus and support Windows 10 media volume control pop-up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question for the integrated in windows media volume control pop-up. Most of the time i use spotify to listen to music and have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Artemix2k17, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 media volume control pop-up

Hello, i have a question for the integrated in windows media volume control pop-up. Most of the time i use spotify to listen to music and have my browser opened up almost always. When i'm playing a game i want to press my play function button on the keyboard to start playing music on spotify. The problem is it starts the latest thing i played audio, so for example if i was watching a youtube video, it resumes the video. If you're on the desktop you can click an arrow on the pop-up to change the source to spotify. And here i am wondering if is there any shortcut to do that, so i can switch from playing youtube to spotify while gaming. Tried to look it up on the internet and didn't find any useful information or related programs that could possibly change that. Thanks in advice and have a nice day!

submitted by /u/Artemix2k17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Artemix2k17, Dec 13, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 13, 2020
  3. joeka---01, Dec 13, 2020
  4. 7thSense Win User

Windows 10 media volume control pop-up

7thSense, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 media volume control pop-up

1. Windows 10 media volume control pop-up - Similar Threads - media volume control

2. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  3. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  4. Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.: Volume control pops up nearly every time I move my mouse. This is the MOST annoying feature I can imagine. Please tell me there is a way to stop this. I'm gonna break my computer. Open a video and try to jump to the half-way point, you can't because the volume control won't...
  5. Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.

Volume control is not useful, constantly pops up for no reason.: Volume control pops up nearly every time I move my mouse. This is the MOST annoying feature I can imagine. Please tell me there is a way to stop this. I'm gonna break my computer. Open a video and try to jump to the half-way point, you can't because the volume control won't...
  6. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  7. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  8. Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?: How do I disable this volume pop-up without disabling the media key handling? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-way-to-remove-the-volume-pop-up-without/757b08d9-a66b-4c49-8931-daf09ba50b9a
  9. Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Volume Control Pop-up Missing: Hi, Every once in a while my media pop-up goes missing, and subsequently when I press play/pause/next track/previous track/etc, nothing happens and I need to open media players such as Spotify and press buttons in the respective windows to control the media playback....
  10. Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Windows 10 Media Volume Control?: This just started today. The Windows 10 Media Volume Control See here just started popping up everytime I press a Multi-media button. Problem is a use a multimedia button for push to talk. I don't have Chrome installed and I don't have the Chromium based Edge installed...