Windows 10: windows 10 mediaplayer plays 1 visualization and then stops for the next song

Discus and support windows 10 mediaplayer plays 1 visualization and then stops for the next song in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,My Windows 10 Media Player does not play visualizations continuously. It starts with the first song but then for the next songs it freezes. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eveline77, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Eveline77 Win User

windows 10 mediaplayer plays 1 visualization and then stops for the next song

Hello,My Windows 10 Media Player does not play visualizations continuously. It starts with the first song but then for the next songs it freezes. What can I do?

:)

Eveline77, Aug 21, 2021

2. Mediaplayer

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to edit and rename the songs directly from the media player and sort them according to requirement. Follow the steps mentioned below to rename songs.

Steps:-

1. Open Windows media player.
    2. Open the playlist.
    3. Right Click on the songs and rename them.
    4. After renaming the songs, sort them according to your requirements.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 21, 2021
  3. briesmith Win User
    Stopping Songs Playing

Very simple question this.

Once I start a song playing how do I stop it? I can Pause it but that isn't stopping it.

Where is the STOP button?

(I can't believe, by the way, that I'm having to ask this question).

briesmith, Aug 21, 2021
  4. teots Win User

Windows 10 mediaplayer

How to enable windows 10 mediaplayer to play dvd ? Does the LAV Filters Codec Packs work on
    windows 10 mediaplayer ? Please advice.

teots, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 mediaplayer plays 1 visualization and then stops for the next song - Similar Threads - mediaplayer plays visualization

2. Why does visualizations stop after one song in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does visualizations stop after one song in windows 10 ?: in windows 10 visualizations stops working after one song. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-visualizations-stop-after-one-song-in/86418a14-c450-49bb-8e6a-7e02305debd8
  3. Why does visualizations stop after one song in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does visualizations stop after one song in windows 10 ?: in windows 10 visualizations stops working after one song. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-visualizations-stop-after-one-song-in/86418a14-c450-49bb-8e6a-7e02305debd8
  4. how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window: So earlier I had a laptop from HP and it had function keys to play/pause, next or go to previous song, even if the music application was minimized or if I was working on some other application but recently i purchased a laptop from ASUS and although it does have many function...
  5. how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window

how to play/pause/previous/next a song which is in minimized window: So earlier I had a laptop from HP and it had function keys to play/pause, next or go to previous song, even if the music application was minimized or if I was working on some other application but recently i purchased a laptop from ASUS and although it does have many function...
  6. Windows Media Player Visualizations Stop Working After Each Song

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Visualizations Stop Working After Each Song: My Windows Media Player visualizations stop after each song. They don't disappear. They simply act as if there's no sound being played, as if the music is paused. If I hit the next button, they start to work properly again. But if a song ends and the next one begins...
  7. Can't get any music program to play next song?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get any music program to play next song?: I have windows 10 pro and I have Groove Music and VLC music player installed. When I play a song the player does not advance to the next song. If I hit the play next button it either does nothing or starts the song that is playing from the beginning. I downloaded AIMP and it...
  8. How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?

How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?: Hi. I am using Groove Music to play my downloaded songs. I know that the online service doesn't work anymore, I didn't even use the online service, eighter. But, I have bunch of songs downloaded to my machine, and organised into few playlists, which I am playing on shuffle,...
  9. Windows 10 mediaplayer

Windows 10 mediaplayer: How to enable windows 10 mediaplayer to play dvd ? Does the LAV Filters Codec Packs work on windows 10 mediaplayer ? Please advice. 127687
  10. Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.: Hello just curious if we ever get this kind of Overlay while playing video games or some other fullscreen Apps. Like we know, theres a lot of Keyboard designed with Media keys now days. so we can just skip to next music while opening full screen aplication. basically it was...