Windows 10: Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers..

Discus and support Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Koray77, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers..

Hello all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;

- ftdibus.sys

- wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

- PxHIpa64.sys

- SaiH0C2D.sys

- tib.sys

These system files are listed on sysinternals, AutoRuns. Any suggestions on the safest way to remove?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Many thanks,
    Koray

:)

Koray77, Mar 27, 2021

2. Core Isolation Memory Integrity fails to enable because of incompatible driver wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

Windows didn't let me delete that file, saying it is owned by system.

I finally managed to resolve the issue by following solution from
    this post

BikramAgarwal, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on.

UnraisedCoast47, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers..

1. Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers.. - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity Can't

2. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: I stupidly tried to download some software over the internet after my wife forgot her pin number on her Samsung Galaxy AS53 mobile. In doing so, when I tried to run the executable file it came up with a message saying the file couldn't be loaded due to an issue with...
  3. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  4. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  5. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  8. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  9. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

10. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...