Windows 10: Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having issues on an Acer Aspire 8735 after an upgrade from Win7 to Win10, I keep getting Memory Management BSOD every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iulian AlexandruAlbu, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop

I'm having issues on an Acer Aspire 8735 after an upgrade from Win7 to Win10, I keep getting Memory Management BSOD every time I try to restart/shutdown.
    This is a NEW, CLEAN INSTALATION, using the 1909 Win10 media creation tool.

Links to minidumps and sys.nfo:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQc_0MBf6IPg3gVdI5rZUpC9xg2?e=6pxkpZ

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQc_0MBf6IPiHG5lySM6tNhbF3e?e=Pw63Pn

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQc_0MBf6IPiHKqGHnTeke3MVgp?e=tkKGJN

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQc_0MBf6IPiHMXH9PZt0dj2wCp?e=cdpLXC

:)

Iulian AlexandruAlbu, Jan 21, 2020
  2. NGKH5 Win User

Win 10 Restart/Shutdown Memory Management BSOD

After upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on my Acer Extensa 5620Z laptop, whenever I restart or shutdown the BSOD appears with the error: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart
    for you. (100% complete). If you like to know more, you can search online for this error. Memory Management. " It will not shutdown or restart even after reaching 100%. I have to press the laptop power to shut it down. I have tried sfc /scannow with no errors
    reported, unchecked the "fast shutdown" box under power options, tried startup repair under recovery options but the problem remains unsolved. Anyone can help me resolve this will be much appreciated.

NGKH5, Jan 21, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 21, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop

Windows 10 Memory Managment BSOD

Last Saturday I got BSOD regarding memory management I got this fixed by uninstalling my Intel Chipset driver in Windows 10 Pro w/ Anniversary 64bit.

I hope someone can help me figure out why desktop only does around 70-100mbit with KIS2017 turned off but my Lenovo laptop with KIS2017 and my Intel ComputeStick with 360 Total Security on wifi both runs around 100-110mbit on the same speedtest server as my desktop that only does around 70-100mbit with KIS2017 turned off.

My ISP uses a Netgear C6250EMR that I have configured to "bridge mode" which is fine with them, and than I use my Asus RT-AC66U.

I been looking at changing out my Asus Z170I Pro Gaming out with a MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC to see if that would fix my problem.

puma99dk|, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop

1. Windows 10 - Memory Management BSOD when I try to shutdown or restart laptop - Similar Threads - Memory Management BSOD

2. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  3. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: hello last summer it happened the 1st time. when I want to shutdown my laptop with Windows 10 all updates done regularly, it restarts. over and over. it drives me crazy.I searched on google and tried all the solutions, it worked for 1-2 months, after that, it starts again. so...
  4. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD, but only on Power > Restart: I need professional help diagnosing and correcting a regular BSOD. For the past several months, I've been experiencing Memory Management BSOD errors, but only when restarting my Win 10 PC via Power > Restart approx. 90% of the time. I occasionally experience normal app...
  6. Windows 10 Memory Management bsod

Windows 10 Memory Management bsod: Hi,I have been having issues with my PC where it keeps crashing. Sometimes it crashes into desktop and sometimes to blue screen. Today it crashed with BSOD error Memory Management. I ran diagnostics on memory and system check on file system with no issues. Updated BIOS and...
  7. BSOD Memory Management - Windows 10

BSOD Memory Management - Windows 10: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  8. Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD

Windows 10 Memory Management BSOD: Hello everyone for about the past month or so I have occasionally been having the Memory Management BSOD, sometimes multiple times a day. The BSOD typically occurs after closing a game or other program, and sometimes a system service such as the ctrl alt delete screen or the...
  9. Memory Management BSOD on Windows 10

Memory Management BSOD on Windows 10: Hey guys, hope you are doing good! Today, I had a BSOD on my Windows 10 laptop - MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I grabbed the dump and looked into it in WinDBG. Seems Microsoft Word 2016 + Win8 Driver (I wonder how?) was the culprit but I don't know how to get to the bottom of this....
  10. Windows restarts when I shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows restarts when I shutdown: OS: Windows 10 1709 CPU: Ryzen 2700x, stock MB: ASUS ROG B350-I, with most recent BIOS The issue is that when I click "Shutdown", my computer restarts instead of shutting down. I have tried disabling "fast startup", and "automatic restart" upon system failure, updated all...