Windows 10: Windows 10 Memory Management

Discus and support Windows 10 Memory Management in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 64 bit on Nov. 7. It was good for a day or two. Not the system crashes after being started for 8 to 81/2 hours. This happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by munleyj, Nov 14, 2015.

1. munleyj Win User

Windows 10 Memory Management

I installed Windows 10 64 bit on Nov. 7. It was good for a day or two. Not the system crashes after being started for 8 to 81/2 hours. This happens every day. I get an error say:

Your PC has encountered an error and needs to restart.

It tell me to look up Memory Management.

:)

munleyj, Nov 14, 2015
  2. ryelland Win User

Windows 10 memory management

Katrina...

Thank you for clearing that up. Is the sort of thing where I can just drag the "Documents" folder over to an SSD or is there some technical process to create space in the C: drive? Same goes for the "Windows" folder.

Current major files in C:

Documents 100 GB

Downloads 22 GB

Pictures 11 GB

Programs 7 GB

Users 390 GB (this is the current location of my photos)

Windows 20 GB

Outside of the Programs folder, can I just drag the other folders to a different location? Please be specific

Thanks so much for your time

ryelland, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 memory management

Since it is such a large folder, we suggest that you transfer the files by groups and categorize them as with file types or with your own preference.

Please tell us if you're encountering any issues.

Katrina Men, Nov 14, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

First thing would be to ascertain that RAM is alright, you can use either RAM check from safe mode or a program like this: Download Memtest86 Free Edition - MajorGeeks
    Other problem could be with Page file, you can check the size or maybe make it bigger.
    Monitor Task manager > to see if anything is using inordinate amount of RAM.

CountMike, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Memory Management - Similar Threads - Memory Management

2. memory management error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    memory management error: I recently finished building my PC and know every time i try to install a game or download one, i get the memory management blue screen error. ive tried troubleshooting it, and i have run the memory diagnostic tool multiple times and nothing comes up. but after running the...
  3. Video Memory Management Internal bluescreens

Video Memory Management Internal bluescreens: I have been getting multiple Video Memory Management Internal bluescreens for a about a week now. I'm not sure what's changed and I don't know how to fix this. My computer is a Dell G7 laptop....
  4. Blue screen and memory managment stop code

Blue screen and memory managment stop code: I have been challenged by a black screen and have managed to click F2 and continue. Now I have a blue screen that indicates a problem and data is being collected and then will restart. It indicates 100% complete but does not restart. There is a message indicating a stop...
  5. "This setting is managed by your administrator" can't turn ON Memory Integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This setting is managed by your administrator" can't turn ON Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a Evaluation of Windows 10 LTSC on VMware and Windows 10 Host. I am trying to turn on all the security features on my LTSC VM. I have Secure Boot, TPM 2.0, Credential Guard (not sure) and it says "Your device meets the requirements for standard hardware security."...
  6. Memory management BSOD

Memory management BSOD: I just built a new PC from the ground up. I’ve been getting a BSOD memory managment error constantly. I’ve run sfc scannow, the windows memory check program, i’ve made sure ALL drivers are current. Through all of this i have noticed that this BSOD is happening when I am...
  7. BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE

BSOD Memory Management NTOSKRNL.EXE: Windows 10 Home 1803 I have been plagued by these BSODs for many months, and they seem to be getting more frequent of late. I was getting perhaps one per month, but lately it's been almost one per day. Can you give me any guidance? I can attach or send a zipped copy of...
  8. BSOD STOP CODE: MEMORY MANAGEMENT

BSOD STOP CODE: MEMORY MANAGEMENT: I REPLIED, I HAVE SAME PROBLEM, TO KRYPTNICKYBOY COMPLAINT ABOUT BSOD STOP CODE: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I UPLOADED THE DUMP FILES IN 2 DIFFERENT FOLDERS, ZIPPED AND NOT ZIPPED. BUT AS OF YET HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANYONE. I ALSO DID MEMTEST86-USB TEST WITH NO ERRORS BUT IT ONLY DID...
  9. BSOD Memory Management and Watchdog Violation Error

BSOD Memory Management and Watchdog Violation Error: Recently after a couple of minutes of my PC being on I get a BSOD of Memory Management and Watchdog Violation Error and sometimes other ones I cannot remember. I have uploaded minidump files and MSinfo to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tsMYYUlFngUGkMFRv9k2fPC7GXKEgL-M...
  10. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: OK...it's been several days since I've heard anything re: my original post which I can only surmise that the people who initially answered it are no longer interested in assisting me. I followed their requests for supplying logs, etc, but have heard nothing. If anyone can...