Windows 10: Windows 10 Memory Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Memory Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, recently about a month ago I installed a new AMD RX 550 graphics card onto my computer. For a few days everything was working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenCaron2, Jun 19, 2021.

1. BenCaron2 Win User

Windows 10 Memory Problem

Hello everyone, recently about a month ago I installed a new AMD RX 550 graphics card onto my computer. For a few days everything was working fine until all of a sudden my computer would suddenly freeze whenever I was in a game. It didn't matter how old, new, or graphics intensive the game was. Usually after roughly 5 minutes into a game my computer would freeze with a loud hanging noise. These freezes were such that I couldn't exit to my desktop or ctrl alt del to get out of my game. In every single case I have been forced to push down my power button and do a hard shutdown. I will say that b

:)

BenCaron2, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Memory Problem

HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Memory Problem

1. Windows 10 Memory Problem - Similar Threads - Memory Problem

2. Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.: So I had a few BSODs for a good while now and had done some research and used bluescreenview to find out which programs were crashing and further figured out that it was because of my memory. Ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came back detecting problems. I was curious...
  3. Game not working because of a video memory problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not working because of a video memory problem?: Hi. I was trying to play a game on my windows 10 laptop and it was working perfectly until today, where a gaming UI thing popped up and said "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure that your video card has the minimum required memory, try...
  4. Found A Solution To Memory Problems in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Found A Solution To Memory Problems in Windows 10: My computer is an HP computer and it was running an HP recommended power setting which is causing 100% disk usage in the taskmanager. My computer is very slow and stops responding when I try to do almost anything. What I did was go to the Control Panel and select Power...
  5. Memory management error blue screen problem

Memory management error blue screen problem: Hi, I've got a samsun ssd 870 evo lately, and I installed a fresh copy of win 10 pro on it. Everything looked to be working fine for the first day; however on the next day, after I let windows update install updates and drivers, I've started getting all sorts of memory...
  6. Desktop Window Manager High Memory problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Window Manager High Memory problem: I Got a problem on my PC that i just bought for couple of months and recently i've been experiencing this desktop window manager using like 2 - 3 Gigs of RAM....
  7. Memory Diagnostic Tool problems

Memory Diagnostic Tool problems: I ran the memory diagnostic tool after a blue screen showed up. The tool went thru the test and then restarted, but the blue screen still shows up.I tried to do the extended test, but it got hung and I had to restart. It seems that the tool is not fixing the problem.The blue...
  8. Even after uninstalling KB4601554 or KB4589212 there is a serious memory problem with...

Even after uninstalling KB4601554 or KB4589212 there is a serious memory problem with...: The following screenshot is after an hour of running.. Yesterday after about 6 hours, 95% of memory was consumed - and it was impossible to get a clean reboot without powering down the system.Is anyone else seeing this issue?Related to: Is there a memory problem with Desktop...
  9. Is there a memory problem with Desktop Window Manager in either KB4601554 or KB4589212

Is there a memory problem with Desktop Window Manager in either KB4601554 or KB4589212: Hi, Recently while trying to identify a source of sluggish system behavior I tried doing a Bitdefender total scan, I saw that Desktop Window Manager was consuming too much memory: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I uninstalled KB4601554 and KB4589212 and was able to restart my scan...
  10. Virtual memory problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual memory problem: Hi, so yesterday i have some issues with my virtual memory , while watching a movie I've got a low memory error that stopped the film but disappear when i refresh my web page , and when playing battlefront 2 ( only if i changed render resolution from 100% to 150%) it's not my...