Windows 10: windows 10 memory

Discus and support windows 10 memory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a computer with 16gb of memory, however no matter what program or process I run Task Manager never goes above 60% utilization. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gar777, Jun 28, 2020.

1. gar777 Win User

windows 10 memory

I have a computer with 16gb of memory, however no matter what program or process I run Task Manager never goes above 60% utilization. Is there something I should check to see why I am not using all of my available memory.

Thanks,

gary

:)

gar777, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 memory

Delta6326, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 memory

1. windows 10 memory - Similar Threads - memory

2. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  3. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  4. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  5. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  6. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  7. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  8. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

9. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

10. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...