Windows 10: Windows 10 menu bar

Discus and support Windows 10 menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 8, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 menu bar

Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one.

:)

maranna, Aug 8, 2015

2. How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

IOriginal Title: Menu Bar - WIN 10 Upgrade

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

georgelawsonVN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. gegjr Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer

Where is the Tools menu on the Windows Explorer Menu bar. It's missing how do I get the default Windows Explorer menu bar back?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

gegjr, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 menu bar

1. Windows 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - menu bar

2. Menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar: I just uninstalled Firefox now use Microsoft Edge. I don't have history tab on the menu bar, how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/menu-bar/b4859f9d-4280-471f-a1c9-cc564d73723e
  3. Cant type into search bar, no menu pop up either.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant type into search bar, no menu pop up either.: Cant type into the search bar, no menu pops up when i click and i cant type. Tried restarting and shut down and nothing, still the same when i boot back up. submitted by /u/JustADudewithBalls [link] [comments]...
  4. Start Menu, Search Bar, Settings, Edge and Others Not Working After Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu, Search Bar, Settings, Edge and Others Not Working After Reset: Hello! After wiping my computer and reinstalling windows the start menu stopped working. every time I click on the start menu the cursor shows it loading for a second then nothing happens, same with the notification center. The search bar wont work either, but it shows no...
  5. Bing menu bar on windows 10

Bing menu bar on windows 10: How to install Bing menu bar on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-menu-bar-on-windows-10/75bbc492-7158-49de-a2ad-c8f0ac3b493a
  6. I can't type into Windows 10 search bar or type within start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't type into Windows 10 search bar or type within start menu: So randomly, I can no longer type into the windows 10 search and when I bring up the start menu I cannot type in it to search for apps. I've search and tried a few things but still no luck. I attempted to do a system restore to a previous point in safe mode, but I run into an...
  7. I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar: Hi, I installed the latest update yesterday and I have lost my start menu and task bar. I have tried to follow the instructions on the help pages but none of it seems to work. I hope you will forgive me as I am not very good with problems with windows and some of the things...
  8. show menu bar in save/open dialog?

in Windows 10 Support
    show menu bar in save/open dialog?: im using win 10 1903. i disabled "Ribbon" and "Command bar" in windows explorer and just kept "Menu bar".but the menu bar didnt apear in save/open dialogs.is there a way to enable "Menu bar" in save/open dialogs? my windows explorer(with menu bar): [img] my open/save...
  9. Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small: Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?...
  10. KB4522016 Start menu search bar bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KB4522016 Start menu search bar bug: After installing KB4522016 I can't type in the search bar to the right of the Windows button. After uninstalling the update it works again, but my company's security policy keeps pushing it down to me. Anyone having this issue or have a fix?...