Windows 10: Windows 10 menu bar

Discus and support Windows 10 menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 8, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 menu bar

Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one.

:)

maranna, Aug 8, 2015

2. How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

IOriginal Title: Menu Bar - WIN 10 Upgrade

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

georgelawsonVN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. gegjr Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer

Where is the Tools menu on the Windows Explorer Menu bar. It's missing how do I get the default Windows Explorer menu bar back?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

gegjr, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 menu bar

1. Windows 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - menu bar

2. Windows Start menu button not work post update and after roll back search bar stopped...

in Cortana
    Windows Start menu button not work post update and after roll back search bar stopped...: Hello. My girlfriends computer was really slow. Surrogate COM was taking up 100% disk space. We did the windows disk clean Right click C > Properties > Disk clean up and selected temporary internet files and thumbnails. This took care of Surrogate COM but then abunch of...
  3. My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My installed apps not working along with my search bar and start menu button.: My start menu button and search bar is not working along with the apps such as microsoft edge which shows the side by side configuration is incorrect.. I'm guessing that some of my program filex86 have gone missing so i went on to update my windows. but was unable to update...
  4. I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get to open the config, the task bar or the menu, please help: [IMG] submitted by /u/puffinmain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioiqa6/i_cant_get_to_open_the_config_the_task_bar_or_the/
  5. [SOLVED] Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows...

in Cortana
    [SOLVED] Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows...: I noticed yesterday that I could not click inside the Search Bar on the taskbar the default "Type here to search" remains when I click inside the field, as well as the Search Bar in File Explorer, so I cannot do any searches. Cortana seems to still work but I really don't...
  6. Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows 10 v2004

in Cortana
    Cannot click inside File Explorer Search Bar or Start Menu Search Bar in Windows 10 v2004: I noticed yesterday that I could not click inside the Search Bar on the taskbar the default "Type here to search" remains when I click inside the field, as well as the Search Bar in File Explorer, so I cannot do any searches. Cortana seems to still work but I really don't...
  7. Problem with the task bar, security center, action center and start menu maybe others too

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the task bar, security center, action center and start menu maybe others too: Hi, I'm currently troubleshooting a laptop of my brother. Windows 10 family with alll the latest update He decided i don't know why to mess with the security setting autorisation, access, ownership... of his hard drive. And he ended up with an unopenable start menu and...
  8. Search bar below next the start menu is not working after i don't know which update

Search bar below next the start menu is not working after i don't know which update: I had to repost to make it clearly, this search is not working, tapping on it doesn't do anything, start menu and everything else works fine, i noticed the issue two days ago, please help submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments]...
  9. Cant find Paint (and other programs) in search bar or the start menu

Cant find Paint (and other programs) in search bar or the start menu: When I search for programs in the search bar they won't show up. They did a few days ago. Like I cant find Paint when typing it in the search bar. I've tried to restore it in the advanced index options and all it does is "restore"a bunch of maps and folders to the excluded...
  10. SearchUI.exe is nowhere to be found and my Start menu search / file explorer search bar...

SearchUI.exe is nowhere to be found and my Start menu search / file explorer search bar...: Happened today, pressed the window key and began typing to search for something...until a few keystrokes later i was still on the start menu. Then i clicked the specific search menu magnifying glass icon and nothing happens. SearchUI.exe doesn't appear on taskmgr under the...