Windows 10: Windows 10 menu bar

Discus and support Windows 10 menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 8, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 menu bar

Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one.

:)

maranna, Aug 8, 2015

2. How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

IOriginal Title: Menu Bar - WIN 10 Upgrade

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

georgelawsonVN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. gegjr Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer

Where is the Tools menu on the Windows Explorer Menu bar. It's missing how do I get the default Windows Explorer menu bar back?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

gegjr, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 menu bar

1. Windows 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - menu bar

2. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  3. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  4. Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work: windows 10, i already tried a whole system reset twice and have done everything else in the book including sfc and windows troubleshooter. when i press the start menu, the app has a little line below it....
  5. Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work

Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work: windows 10, i already tried a whole system reset twice and have done everything else in the book including sfc and windows troubleshooter. when i press the start menu, the app has a little line below it....
  6. Settings crashes on open and start menu search bar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS: I was looking at the thread regarding the menu bar in browsers, which is locked. And I have to agree with the overwhelming majority of users.Why was it deleted? Why are geeks so f'n dumb? Why change things that work perfectly and f up things for people, just for the sake of...
  8. Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS

Menu Bar and Other Changes to Software and the OS: I was looking at the thread regarding the menu bar in browsers, which is locked. And I have to agree with the overwhelming majority of users.Why was it deleted? Why are geeks so f'n dumb? Why change things that work perfectly and f up things for people, just for the sake of...
  9. My search bar and start menu not working.

My search bar and start menu not working.: My Search and Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-and-start-menu-not-working/145bb92f-194e-48b4-8cf1-bb8560e32f9e
  10. My search bar and start menu not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My search bar and start menu not working.: My Search and Start Menu not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-and-start-menu-not-working/145bb92f-194e-48b4-8cf1-bb8560e32f9e