Windows 10: Windows 10 menu bar

Discus and support Windows 10 menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 8, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 menu bar

Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one.

:)

maranna, Aug 8, 2015
  2. georgelawsonVN Win User

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

IOriginal Title: Menu Bar - WIN 10 Upgrade

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

georgelawsonVN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. gegjr Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer

Where is the Tools menu on the Windows Explorer Menu bar. It's missing how do I get the default Windows Explorer menu bar back?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

gegjr, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 menu bar

1. Windows 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - menu bar

2. my task bar & start menu don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my task bar & start menu don't work: For the past week my start menu & task bar won't work why could that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-start-menu-dont-work/3fe8ad4f-67a8-4d02-9e8b-2dbfcf13c7b7
  3. Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10?: Is there a way to get Menu bar on IE in Windows 10? 120794
  4. Start menu button and task bar not working

Start menu button and task bar not working: Start menu won't function and all pinned apps have disappeared from task bar. On my task manager it shows 99 Windows processes operating but no IE or Windows icon on task manager. I was shopping on Amazon after an update yesterday when I believe I encountered malware. Help...
  5. Start menu/task bar ms-settings broken

Start menu/task bar ms-settings broken: Hello I just did a factory reset of my Surface pro(5th gen) and now clicking/touching the start menu icon or pressing it on my keyboard doesn't work. The buttons on the bottom right of the taskbar are also unresponsive but pinned apps work. Trying to open ms-settings:...
  6. Start Menu Search Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Search Bar: [ATTACH] I messed up something and now when ever i type something in the start menu search bar, i see a preview pane like something (containing open,open file location,pin to start,pin to taskbar)beside the search results.I don't want my search bar like this, i want my...
  7. Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar

Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar: The text size is very tiny. How do I enlarge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/text-size-on-menu-bar-and-favorites-bar/18079f05-fded-431a-b58a-beee327cf147
  8. Display problem - menu is hidden behind gray bar of part of previous program is displayed...

Display problem - menu is hidden behind gray bar of part of previous program is displayed...: Hello, I have several computers that have the same problem. At random a gray bar is displayed on top of the current windows explorer but only when it is maximized. IT can also be that on the bottom of the screen a bar with a part of the previous active program is displayed....
  9. my menu bar that controls scrolling up / down each page isn't in full sight, barely visable...

my menu bar that controls scrolling up / down each page isn't in full sight, barely visable...: my menu bar that controls scrolling up / down each page isn't in full sight, barely visable on the right side of screen, sometimes i have to refresh my screen 1 or more times to advance the scrolling...
  10. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...