Windows 10: Windows 10 menu bar

Discus and support Windows 10 menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one. 14665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maranna, Aug 8, 2015.

1. maranna Win User

Windows 10 menu bar

Is there a way to make a menu bar on Win 10? I only can click to use Internet Explorer to get one.

:)

maranna, Aug 8, 2015

2. How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

IOriginal Title: Menu Bar - WIN 10 Upgrade

How do you find the menu bar in internet explorer after upgrading to windows 10?

georgelawsonVN, Aug 8, 2015
  3. gegjr Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer

Where is the Tools menu on the Windows Explorer Menu bar. It's missing how do I get the default Windows Explorer menu bar back?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage / PC

gegjr, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 menu bar

1. Windows 10 menu bar - Similar Threads - menu bar

2. Context submenus and windows menu bars open to the eft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Context submenus and windows menu bars open to the eft: When opening a context menu all submenus will open to the left.This also happens when opening window menu items.I tried running Tablet PC Settings:shell:::{80F3F1D5-FECA-45F3-BC32-752C152E456E}and changing to Left-HandedThis only effects where the context menu is opend...
  3. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen: The Bar at the top doesn't disappear when I use Fullscreen, before it used to disappear but not it doesn't, when I zoom in the bar is still present, what's the use of fullscreen when the image doesn't even fit the screen. This is happening with every image.I've tried...
  4. I can not use any my search bar or start menu

I can not use any my search bar or start menu: when I try to fix it dose not work and i try set back factory setting it say run into error and that it so what can o do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-use-any-my-search-bar-or-start-menu/70449912-b2d6-4190-a105-9c498b616958
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu not working, Search Bar not working, and apps will not load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working, Search Bar not working, and apps will not load.: Hello there,Recently I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my HP Laptop, and just this morning about 3 days in the search bar had no response when clicking on it, same with the start menu. All of my apps were also opening to nothing but a black screen. I factory reset...
  6. Start menu/new application does not have focus if task bar is hidden

Start menu/new application does not have focus if task bar is hidden: Hi, I noticed this after installing latest update ?, that if my taskbar is hidden, 'Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode' option, Start menu search, i.e. press Windows key and start typing, does not work, nor does the newly started application have focus.Search...
  7. file explorer menu bar half missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer menu bar half missing: recently the file explorer menu bar became half missing.Successfully fixed this by going into; settings>System display> and altering the scale layout which was set on 200%, altered to 150% which fixed the issue but effected the size of display, I then restarted the PC went...
  8. Windows Explorer Context Menu not working when right clicking on the Explorer icon in Task Bar

Windows Explorer Context Menu not working when right clicking on the Explorer icon in Task Bar: Hello,here is my problem.Problem:I am experiencing an issue when right clicking on the Windows Explorer icon in the Task Bar. When I administrator try this out myself, all works well. But when a non administrative user does that, then it doesn't work. Nothing shows up and it...
  9. The Start Button/Search Bar and the Notification Menu are not responding and starting on...

The Start Button/Search Bar and the Notification Menu are not responding and starting on...: Every time I click on these icons, I have had absolutely NO response whatsoever except for the transparent effect when my pointer hovers over it. So, If you could answer this question really quickly, I would very much appreciate it !!...
  10. Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...

Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...: Start menu , task bar color changed with the latest update. I cannot change the color because the Start, task bar and action center is grayed out....