Windows 10: Windows 10 menu colors ?

Discus and support Windows 10 menu colors ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw online this video about the new Windows-11I like the lighter Sade of menu bar and windows.I was wondering if there is anyway to get my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex_703, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Alex_703 Win User

Windows 10 menu colors ?

I saw online this video about the new Windows-11I like the lighter Sade of menu bar and windows.I was wondering if there is anyway to get my Windows 10 to lookLike this ?

:)

Alex_703, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Argel Obm Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Windows 10 menu colors ?

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 menu colors ?

1. Windows 10 menu colors ? - Similar Threads - menu colors

2. Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, task bar color changed with the latest update 6/21/21. Can not change the...: Start menu , task bar color changed with the latest update. I cannot change the color because the Start, task bar and action center is grayed out....
  3. Color of text in windows taskbar and start menu

Color of text in windows taskbar and start menu: I want to change the color of icons on taskbar and windows start menu's text also to black without changing my theme. It is very hard to read icons and start menu's text in white color. Image above for reference. Is it possible? If yes then please assist me....
  4. Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??

Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??: Why are the icons of the start menu not colored??Even after selecting this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-the-icons-of-the-start-menu-not-colored/e55262cd-239c-4623-935f-cdbc503e4bb3
  5. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.: You can apparently do this. https://reddit.com/link/ni6xue/video/cu910bs6ik071/player submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni6xue/changing_the_start_menu_transparency_and_color/
  6. Start Menu Colors Question

Start Menu Colors Question: Hey Guys, I recently was updated to the latest build OS.. Seems like I cant change the start color menu when Im in Light Mode. I want to be in Light Mode not dark mode and when I choose Light Mode, the change start menu is greyed out. I can only change the start menu colors...
  7. Background color for Start Menu

Background color for Start Menu: Recently Win Update installed the latest version of Windows 10 (20H2), and I am left with a white background in my Start Menu (see picture) I went to Settings, but when I try to change the color, the check box to change the Start Menu is grayed out. (see picture) Does...
  8. Background color for Start Menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Background color for Start Menu: Recently Win Update installed the latest version of Windows 10 (20H2), and I am left with a white background in my Start Menu (see picture) I went to Settings, but when I try to change the color, the check box to change the Start Menu is grayed out. (see picture) Does...
  9. 20H2 Upgrade - Start Menu Colors etc

20H2 Upgrade - Start Menu Colors etc: The "upgrade" to 20H2 has changed all the colors of the start menu, Tab line color and taskbar color. How do I get it back to Windows standard colors that I had before: Start, produced a dark blue screen Taskbar was dark (black) Nothing seems to work - Help (and why do M/s...
  10. How to change the menu bar color in applications

How to change the menu bar color in applications: I have the same question as was recently posted by another user who did not receive a solution and still had the thread locked, which is frustrating. So, since there are several users that still have this question I'm copying and pasting his question here. I'm fully willing...