Windows 10: Windows 10 menu colors ?

Discus and support Windows 10 menu colors ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw online this video about the new Windows-11I like the lighter Sade of menu bar and windows.I was wondering if there is anyway to get my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex_703, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Alex_703 Win User

Windows 10 menu colors ?

I saw online this video about the new Windows-11I like the lighter Sade of menu bar and windows.I was wondering if there is anyway to get my Windows 10 to lookLike this ?

:)

Alex_703, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Argel Obm Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Windows 10 menu colors ?

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 menu colors ?

1. Windows 10 menu colors ? - Similar Threads - menu colors

2. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  3. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  4. Low contrast unpleasant hilight color in context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low contrast unpleasant hilight color in context menu: So I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and the classic contex menu should appear with a blue highlight for selected items, mine appear like nearly the same color. Is there a way to bring it back ?I already tried modifying the HKLU/Control Panel/Colors and HKLU/Control...
  5. Low contrast unpleasant hilight color in context menu

Low contrast unpleasant hilight color in context menu: So I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and the classic contex menu should appear with a blue highlight for selected items, mine appear like nearly the same color. Is there a way to bring it back ?I already tried modifying the HKLU/Control Panel/Colors and HKLU/Control...
  6. windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...: that white menu bar really annoys ! prefer the black look on mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-should-really-let-us-change-the-color-of/b26a8071-28d7-4eec-9d7f-011a64ffc9cb
  7. windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...

windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...: that white menu bar really annoys ! prefer the black look on mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-should-really-let-us-change-the-color-of/b26a8071-28d7-4eec-9d7f-011a64ffc9cb
  8. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  9. Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11

Acrylic color inactive with title bars, borders, taskbar, start menu in windows 11: how can i make the title color bars and borders Acrylic?when i open settings, It appears transparent, but slightly in the following photo:I want make the Acrylic color for title bars, taskbar, start menu, like the color of snap window, in the following photo:...
  10. Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode

Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode: After updating my PC to Windows 11 Pro OS build 22621.900 with KB5020044, I find that it sometimes shows File Explorer's menu bar unexpectedly.I found a way to reproduce this issue:1 Open File Explorer without the menu bar.2 Go to Personalization > Colors > Choose your mode >...