Windows 10: Windows 10 menus became invisible on my tablet. How to fix this?

Discus and support Windows 10 menus became invisible on my tablet. How to fix this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I opened up my Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx tablet one morning (as always it seemed like it rebooted by itself -- this is the norm now, ya know.) But guess what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ahmd Win User

Windows 10 menus became invisible on my tablet. How to fix this?

I opened up my Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx tablet one morning (as always it seemed like it rebooted by itself -- this is the norm now, ya know.) But guess what -- all my menus and buttons now have invisible text on them. Whoohoo!

Here's a screenshot to boot:

Windows 10 menus became invisible on my tablet. How to fix this? [​IMG]

then here's how I can now select a wifi network *Smile

and even IE is messed up now (see all buttons are invisible):

How do I fix this because I can't use it like that?

:)

2. LimerOS Win User

Windows 10: Invisible and broken Icons

Well, the troubleshooter partially fixed the error. On the Start menu, I saw every icon, but the taskbar's icons still were invisible.

I removed the unnecessary folders from ProgramData/MS/Windows/Start Menu/Programs.

Now everything is working. Thanks.

Microsoft Community became my 11/10 forum site. Thanks everybody.

LimerOS, Jan 10, 2017
  3. jgriswol Win User
    N800 can no longer see any wireless access points...

UPDATED FROM 2006 TO 2007 OS ON N800 TABLET.

WIRELESS NETWORKS BECAME INVISIBLE.

RESTORED TO 2006 OS AND WLAN VISIBLE.

IS NEW OS THAT FLUKEY OR ANOTHER EXPLANATION?

jgriswol, Jan 10, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

You have it in Tablet mode, which is what you have, is a tablet. If you want to switch it back to the mode for use as a Laptop style, go to the Action Center where the clock is and choose the Tablet Mode Icon. Switches you back and forth.

As for the font colors, that could be a tweak that you use and made the font in black for all menus and apps. You can try and rollback to a previous System restore point.

bro67, Jan 10, 2017
  5. ahmd Win User
    I haven't done anything to change the font.

6. bro67 Win User
    Then find a Restore Point before this happened as I stated in my first post.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 menus became invisible on my tablet. How to fix this? - Similar Threads - menus became invisible

2. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc...
  3. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While playing GTA V, my pc used to randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, now it will just freeze and restart or never restart and I have to unplug it and plug it in order for my pc...
  4. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While gaming, my pc randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, sometimes it also will just freeze and then restart, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it...
  5. How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix an "invisible" BSOD?: While gaming, my pc randomly will blue screen with 1 of 2 BSOD error messages "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" and then restart. But, sometimes it also will just freeze and then restart, so, I have concluded that it is an invisible BSOD because of how it...
  6. Right-click menus keep randomly opening on Windows 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right-click menus keep randomly opening on Windows 10 tablet: I'm hoping this is the right place to ask: I'm using a Windows 10 tablet with a keyboard. I've had a few problems with the touchpad before, but most of those have seemed to resolve by cleaning round the edge with a very small brush. HOWEVER, over the last few days,...
  7. Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?: I know this is an old issue, but I don't think there has ever been a solution. After all this time, I'm still not used to having invisible borders. Often I click on the wrong window. Any suggestions? I have Windows version 1903 157465
  8. Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a fix for the invisible Windows borders?: I know this is an old issue, but I don't think there has ever been a solution. After all this time, I'm still not used to having invisible borders. Often I click on the wrong window. Any suggestions? I have Windows version 1903 157465
  9. Exiting tablet mode makes panels/menus appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Exiting tablet mode makes panels/menus appear: Hi, I'm working on a Surface Pro 4 and, since about 1 month, I have problems when exiting from tablet mode. The panels/menu (don't know the right name :-() in OneNote and in Firefox opens : In OneNote, the problem occurs with the panel that usually opens in full screen...
  10. My Windows 10 tablet got modified and I'm not sure how to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 tablet got modified and I'm not sure how to fix: My tablet used to go to the Desktop and when I pressed the Windows key, it would show all the pinned Icons. For some reason now, it only shows the icons and I don't seem to have a desktop. When I press the Windows key, nothing happens. How can I change this back to using the...