Windows 10: Windows 10 message

Discus and support Windows 10 message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get this message--- [img] I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 message

I get this message---

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing.
    I tried the iso but it was incompatable.

:)

David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  4. jamos316 Win User

Windows 10 message

looks unofficial...a virus maybe?

jamos316, Jan 13, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    davehc, Jan 13, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    I have never seen nothing like this before...

*Huh

Vladimir, Jan 16, 2015
  7. I'm sure it will come in handy when 10 is ready to be released. *Smile

David Bailey, Jan 16, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

Windows 10 message

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 message

1. Windows 10 message - Similar Threads - message

2. Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Message: When I restart the computer the following appears;>>Checking Media Presence............>> Media Present ................>>Start PXE over IPv4. Press ESC key to escape key to abort PXE boot.Press ESC and another message comes up >>Start PXE over IPv6. Press ESC key to abort...
  3. Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: When I restart the computer the following appears;>>Checking Media Presence............>> Media Present ................>>Start PXE over IPv4. Press ESC key to escape key to abort PXE boot.Press ESC and another message comes up >>Start PXE over IPv6. Press ESC key to abort...
  4. Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message: Every time I play games on my computer, I keep getting a blue screen of death with the message that it ran into a WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I only run into this problem when I'm playing games and in no other situation.I have tried checking for updates my computer is up to...
  6. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message: Every time I play games on my computer, I keep getting a blue screen of death with the message that it ran into a WHEA Uncorrectable Error. I only run into this problem when I'm playing games and in no other situation.I have tried checking for updates my computer is up to...
  7. I keep getting a BSOD with a WHEA Uncorrectable Error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. trying to watch a movie, but appears a message cant find mcloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to watch a movie, but appears a message cant find mcloud: my e amail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-watch-a-movie-but-appears-a-message-cant/8d47f281-f24a-47f2-bc5c-5db044e57fa4
  9. trying to watch a movie, but appears a message cant find mcloud

trying to watch a movie, but appears a message cant find mcloud: my e amail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-watch-a-movie-but-appears-a-message-cant/8d47f281-f24a-47f2-bc5c-5db044e57fa4
  10. trying to watch a movie, but appears a message cant find mcloud

in Windows 10 Customization