Windows 10 message

Discus and support Windows 10 message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get this message--- [img] I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015.

1. David Bailey Win User

Windows 10 message

I get this message---

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing.
    I tried the iso but it was incompatable.

:)

David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015
  2. windows-10 Win User

Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  3. windows-10 Win User
    Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  4. jamos316 Win User

Windows 10 message

looks unofficial...a virus maybe?

jamos316, Jan 13, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    davehc, Jan 13, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    I have never seen nothing like this before...

*Huh

Vladimir, Jan 16, 2015
  7. David Bailey Win User
    I'm sure it will come in handy when 10 is ready to be released. *Smile

David Bailey, Jan 16, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

Windows 10 message

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 message

1. Windows 10 message - Similar Threads - message

2. win10 video editor in Photos: Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 video editor in Photos: Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message...: win10 video editor in Photos: New project, Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message "Something happened we couldn't save". Now is also happening with a prior project that exported successfully before. ?...
  3. Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Click here to enter your most recent credentials message in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If Windows 10 keeps asking you for your most recent password and you see a message – Click here to enter your most recent password or credential, Your Microsoft account needs you to sign in again, this is what you [...] This post Click here to enter your most recent...
  4. Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program: The message states that "Power Point has run into an error that is preventing it from running correctly. Power Point will need to be closed as a result." How can this be fixed?...
  5. Error Messages [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Messages [Windows 10]: My computer uses Windows 10 and I have the following problems: can't access the Start menu by left mouse, but can by right mouse; can't access the any drive Properties using the right mouse - no response; Error message: "HPSF.exe has stopped working"; Error message:...
  6. Here’s a early peek at the Windows 10 Your Phone app messaging interface

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s a early peek at the Windows 10 Your Phone app messaging interface: Microsoft recently unveiled the Your Phone application for Windows 10, which provides a seamless experience between smartphones and their PCs. As of now, the Your Phone app works only on Windows 10 Redstone 5 Update (also known as October 2018 Update) and it’s no longer...
  7. Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...: Hi Sir/Mdm, I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing out the printer after a windows update few days back KB4343909 windows 10 april 2018 update cumulative update. I had shared...
  8. Email error message

Email error message: Hi, I keep getting the error message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I have installed another email program...
  9. genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    genuine or scam message posing from Microsoft to cleanup my computer of viruses and...: This screen popped up on my Desktop running Windows 10 with a message from Microsoft Edge to clean up my computer of viruses and phishing software with instructions "Not to turn off the computer otherwise data will be lost, and security compromised." I called the Help...
  10. Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it

Everything I click on gives me class not registered messages and nothing is fixing it: ok so my computer has Windows 10 and it updates by itself. Everything worked fine until it updated July 26th 2018 and now everything is a mess. I cannot access anything. Everything I click on gives me a message that's says various messages along with class not registered....