Windows 10: Windows 10 message

Discus and support Windows 10 message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get this message--- [img] I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 message

I get this message---

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

I assume Windows Update will let me know when Windows 10 will be ready for downloading & installing.
    I tried the iso but it was incompatable.

:)

David Bailey, Jan 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Jan 13, 2015
  4. jamos316 Win User

Windows 10 message

looks unofficial...a virus maybe?

jamos316, Jan 13, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    davehc, Jan 13, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    I have never seen nothing like this before...

*Huh

Vladimir, Jan 16, 2015
  7. I'm sure it will come in handy when 10 is ready to be released. *Smile

David Bailey, Jan 16, 2015
  8. Vladimir Win User

Windows 10 message

Windows 10 message [​IMG]

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 message

1. Windows 10 message - Similar Threads - message

2. Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?: My sister in law texted both me and my wife at the same time. My wife received the text messages and their attachments almost immediately on her android phone but it appeared that I only got the text without the attached images on my Windows 11 PC using Phone Link. But I went...
  3. Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do attachments take such a long time to show up when when receiving messages in Phone Link?: My sister in law texted both me and my wife at the same time. My wife received the text messages and their attachments almost immediately on her android phone but it appeared that I only got the text without the attached images on my Windows 11 PC using Phone Link. But I went...
  4. My website's contact form isn't working. How can I fix it to ensure I receive user messages?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My website's contact form isn't working. How can I fix it to ensure I receive user messages?: My website's contact form is not functioning correctly, and I'm not receiving messages from users. How can I troubleshoot and fix this issue to ensure that it remains fully functional?This question addresses a common issue faced by website owners: the malfunctioning of a...
  5. PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message: Hi. I'm having trouble with PeekMessage. I use PeekMessage in a loop inside my WM_PAINT procedure to consume messages generated during a long computation process, and to allow the user to abort the process by pressing ESCAPE. Here is a snippet of my code... // Wait for all...
  6. PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message

PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message: Hi. I'm having trouble with PeekMessage. I use PeekMessage in a loop inside my WM_PAINT procedure to consume messages generated during a long computation process, and to allow the user to abort the process by pressing ESCAPE. Here is a snippet of my code... // Wait for all...
  7. Why are some or all of my messages missing from the Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some or all of my messages missing from the Phone Link?: I have set up my Link to Windows on my Samsung Zfold5 phone. For my text message I'm using the messages app that was on my phone. When I linked my phone to my computer using the pre-installed link to Windows on the phone and phone link on the PC, not all of my texts came...
  8. Why are some or all of my messages missing from the Phone Link?

Why are some or all of my messages missing from the Phone Link?: I have set up my Link to Windows on my Samsung Zfold5 phone. For my text message I'm using the messages app that was on my phone. When I linked my phone to my computer using the pre-installed link to Windows on the phone and phone link on the PC, not all of my texts came...
  9. windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...: Attached below are the minidump files, I tried updating the chipset drivers but still the problem persistshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8j73Z88xiXyhY9DYrRs64Bdgi_CYlr8/view?usp=sharing...
  10. windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...

windows crashing while gaming with this message in event viewer: A fatal hardware error has...: Attached below are the minidump files, I tried updating the chipset drivers but still the problem persistshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M8j73Z88xiXyhY9DYrRs64Bdgi_CYlr8/view?usp=sharing...