Windows 10: Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble getting rid of the popup messages that stay on the screen. Its annoying and I can't do anything because this message shows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by btyanks, Dec 30, 2018.

1. btyanks Win User

Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting rid of the popup messages that stay on the screen. Its annoying and I can't do anything because this message shows up on top of all the windows that are open. Can someone help with this problem? I've attached a screenshot of the problem. Thank you.

-BT

:)

btyanks, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Messages just stay on screen - Similar Threads - Messages stay screen

2. Window 10 screen stay black after entered password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 screen stay black after entered password: It won't display icons or tool bars, just black. the only commend is CTRL +ALT + DELETE to shut off then power back on to start it again. look at the tesk manager for clues and there is nothing running? And when its working, sometime get two screens overlapped can't see...
  3. Message on lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message on lock screen: Hello. I recently went to open my laptop up and found a strange message on my lock screen. In a green square was a message which read something like 'see what's going on irl' and also had a circle with a 1 in it, next to which it said something about Mail. I run regular...
  4. to stay logged in with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to stay logged in with windows 10: I have windows 10 and last week I updated my Microsoft. Since then I have to log in every time I open my computer and I do not want that. I want to stay logged on. There is only my husband and myself in the house so I we do not need this feature. How can I switch to the way...
  5. Windows 10 Black Screen Just Before Login Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen Just Before Login Screen.: Hi guys, I'm running a new and clean install of windows 10 pro on a desktop computer (Acer Aspire AX1301 X64) which previously ran Windows 7 Ultimate.Occasionally when I boot up, the screen will go black and seems that the keyboard is disengaged when this happens. The...
  6. Computer screen stays black on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer screen stays black on Windows 10: Computer screen stays black on Windows 10. So I press the power button get a little flash of light and that's it. Then I have to hold in the power button to turn it off, and start it back up and it works fine. This is happening every time I turn the computer on! Anyone got...
  7. Windows not staying flush to left edge of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows not staying flush to left edge of screen: When using applications, I have always relied on Windows remembering their exact position from session to session, and on Windows 7 that was no problem. On Win 10, however, there is a problem with some of the app windows that I want to leave flush to the left edge of the...
  8. Message On P.O.S.T. Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Message On P.O.S.T. Screen: Hi, On the computer I'm typing this on, I'm running: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 HP Compaq 6000 Pro SFF PC System Type x64-based PC During P.O.S.T., I'm seeing some information..but it's displayed so quickly I don't have time to read what it says....
  9. How long should I stay at the " just a moment " screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long should I stay at the " just a moment " screen?: I've been stuck here for about 30 minutes. I did set up the Win 10 preview on another laptop (this one) and I don't remember it taking so long. In fact I'm using that and Explorer to type this. What should I do next, try to reboot and use the Win ten preview USB to "Repair"...
  10. Windows 10 will not stay asleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 will not stay asleep: Hi I have already searched the forums for solutions to this and tried several to no avail. The issue is as above, I put the PC into sleep mode and it wakes itself back up anything from 1 minute to 5 minutes later. I have: Gone to power management and ensured I have a...