Windows 10: Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

Discus and support Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what happened after I unpinned a Notepad and word from my task-bar. [ATTACH] I have tried to re-pin and unpin everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesGoodwinYYC, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons bb064e6b-4d60-4b08-9e68-a25113284919?upload=true.png

This is what happened after I unpinned a Notepad and word from my task-bar.

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons e2880daf-88a8-4215-853e-6a7473c2d9b7?upload=true.png

I have tried to re-pin and unpin everything and nothing works. Please help! How do I get ride of it!

:)

JamesGoodwinYYC, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 14, 2019
  3. NIGHTMARE icon in windows taskbar

Ok ... this is really an annoying thingy in Windows Vista that till today. My top wish list is to solve this !!! *Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

See attached pic ... for eg. open My Computer ... icon is of course as shown - the My Computer default Vista icon ... after you browse? *swoosh* kind of black magic ... it changes to that icon with the green arrow ... browsing back to My Computer it remains like that ... with the green arrow!!!

This happens to any and all folders ! ... When you load it ... it comes up with the default folder ... after exporing through folder it changes ... and remains like that.

For info : have tried a fresh installation of Vista to make sure that no bug got in. So must be some DAMN Vista settings

Thanks mates ... hope you enjoy this puzzle !

ragingspeed, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Thema:

Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons

1. Windows 10 Messed up taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Messed taskbar icons

2. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  3. Icons messed up on destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons messed up on destop: I've had this issue for a while but it wasn't a problem until recently. I have two screens, when I play a full screen game on display 1, display two goes into 'half' screen mode, it shifts to the right and only shows the left half of what is being displayed. the desktop does...
  4. Some taskbar icons are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some taskbar icons are messed up: Here are some screenshots of some icons on the taskbar being messed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-are-messed-up/7d3c6223-4445-4725-929f-3ca8379f58bd
  5. Some taskbar icons are messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some taskbar icons are messed up: Here are some screenshots of some icons on the taskbar being messed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-taskbar-icons-are-messed-up/7d3c6223-4445-4725-929f-3ca8379f58bd
  6. Some taskbar icons are messed up

7. Windows 10 icon spacing messed up

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 icon spacing messed up: Some users reported that after updating their system, the spacing between their desktop icons became huge. Some users also reported that the size of their desktop icons became large. If your Windows 10 desktop icon spacing has suddenly changed and messed up, the following...
  8. Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10

Desktop Icons Messed Up in Windows 10: I have an Alienware laptop and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit, Ver. 1903, Build 18362.476. Following the November update to Window, my Desktop icons became evenly spaced across the screen with at least double the spacing between icons. If I switched off Auto arrange then...
  9. TaskBar messed up

TaskBar messed up: [ATTACH] It has that rectangular white outline on the outside when I right-click something on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-messed-up/976ecc37-9588-41a5-871b-05b4020c8403
  10. No Program Icons in Taskbar, Others Are Messed Up

in Windows 10 Support
    No Program Icons in Taskbar, Others Are Messed Up: My program icons have suddenly disappeared from the taskbar, including the volume and clock icons! I found my way over to the "turn icons on or off" page in settings, but the on/off toggle for all of my missing icons are greyed out (set to off). Any idea how I can fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar messed up windows 10

2. taskbar is messed windows 10

3. my toolbar is messed up windows 10

4. windows taskbar format messed up,
  5. my Micosoft Outlook icon is messed up in win 10 update 2019