Windows 10: Windows 10 messed up

Discus and support Windows 10 messed up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently installed windows 10 onto a new computer. I load it up and it comes up with something unusual shown below. I installed drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by someweirdkidlol, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 messed up

Hi, so I recently installed windows 10 onto a new computer. I load it up and it comes up with something unusual shown below. I installed drivers and restarted the computer and it still shows up like this. Idk how to fix it, please help, i really dont like this color scheme. Ive also tried messing with the colors and stuff in settings. Windows 10 messed up 042dc0c7-3035-41f0-9829-bb655d948a1c?upload=true.png

:)

someweirdkidlol, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 messed up

Delta6326, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 messed up

1. Windows 10 messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  3. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  4. Onedrive messing up separate desktops

Onedrive messing up separate desktops: I have two desktops on different computers, When I originally set up the second computer onedrive synced 'ghost' files over to my new computer, these files existed on that computers desktop but not in the computer. the shortcuts created for programs on the other computer were...
  5. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment: I run molecular dynamics simulations on my local machine, use a virtual Linux environment on my Windows PC. I store both the MD software source code and all of my simulation files on my Desktop. Since allowing OneDrive to sync my files, I am completely unable to locate my...
  6. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment: I run molecular dynamics simulations on my local machine, use a virtual Linux environment on my Windows PC. I store both the MD software source code and all of my simulation files on my Desktop. Since allowing OneDrive to sync my files, I am completely unable to locate my...
  7. Onedrive messing up separate desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive messing up separate desktops: I have two desktops on different computers, When I originally set up the second computer onedrive synced 'ghost' files over to my new computer, these files existed on that computers desktop but not in the computer. the shortcuts created for programs on the other computer were...
  8. File Path Locations completely messed up and cannot locate files in virtual environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update

Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update: My second monitor's colors are a messed up and there are lines showing after the new windows 10 update. I have a nvidia 1060 max q graphics card. Installing the newest drivers did not seems to help , tried the monitor on a different laptop it works fines . How can I fix this?...
  10. Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update: My second monitor's colors are a messed up and there are lines showing after the new windows 10 update. I have a nvidia 1060 max q graphics card. Installing the newest drivers did not seems to help , tried the monitor on a different laptop it works fines . How can I fix this?...