Windows 10: windows 10 messenger app

Discus and support windows 10 messenger app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; windows 10 messenger app sends me a 6-digit authentication code and upon entering, it rejects the code as incorrect. I have tried this numerous times... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hknipprath, May 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 messenger app

windows 10 messenger app sends me a 6-digit authentication code and upon entering, it rejects the code as incorrect. I have tried this numerous times and always returns with the incorrect message...are there any suggestions out there as to what might be the problem here, or a way to bypass? Thanks!

:)

hknipprath, May 2, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 2, 2019
  4. Silverel Win User

windows 10 messenger app

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, May 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 messenger app

1. windows 10 messenger app - Similar Threads - messenger app

2. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  3. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  4. the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....: the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-messenger-app-on-my-windows-11-doesnt-work/2adbeb10-6053-4f67-beb9-4f03002c933c
  5. the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....

the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading....: the messenger app on my windows 11 doesn't work. Every time I open it, it's just loading. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-messenger-app-on-my-windows-11-doesnt-work/2adbeb10-6053-4f67-beb9-4f03002c933c
  6. Why won't Messenger Windows app start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Messenger Windows app start?: Hello!My problem is that I downloaded Messenger application to Windows from the official link shown in the Web Browser version of Messenger. I opened it, but it always says "Kezdés" Start in hungarian. The icon is spinning, and nothing happens even after hours. I tried...
  7. Why won't Messenger Windows app start?

Why won't Messenger Windows app start?: Hello!My problem is that I downloaded Messenger application to Windows from the official link shown in the Web Browser version of Messenger. I opened it, but it always says "Kezdés" Start in hungarian. The icon is spinning, and nothing happens even after hours. I tried...
  8. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  9. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  10. "Messenger" Apps

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The confirmation code for Facebook messenger was sent but is alpha and on numeric keyboard appears on screen how to change/