Windows 10: Windows 10 messenger is not loading

Discus and support Windows 10 messenger is not loading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone i have a bit of a issue when I first started windows 10 messenger it started downloading data then I got tired of waiting around 200mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elementalix, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 messenger is not loading

Hello everyone i have a bit of a issue when I first started windows 10 messenger it started downloading data then I got tired of waiting around 200mb because I thought that it will gonna load forever so I restarted the app and it's just stuck in a white screen any idea what to do ?

PSWindows 10 messenger is not loading :probably deleting the data it's downloaded would fix it

THX for help

submitted by /u/Elementalix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elementalix, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 messenger is not loading

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It loads up as soon as I go into Outlook Express (my email client).

I can't remove it unless I log out of Outlook Express, because it's "an application using features from Windows Messenger"...

I don't use it, I use Windows Live Messenger.

I tried to remove it from add/remove programs in Control Panel, but it's not listed.

Any ideas on how I can do a complete uninstall of Windows Messenger? I'd hate having its fragments in my HD...

Black Panther, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 messenger is not loading

1. Windows 10 messenger is not loading - Similar Threads - messenger loading

2. Hi, I just try to install my messenger apps on window and it just keep loading like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I just try to install my messenger apps on window and it just keep loading like...: Here is the image of what is happening, this had been going for 5 days, I'm so concerned. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-just-try-to-install-my-messenger-apps-on/9ad3ccd5-661f-4c46-b22d-fa7b3b235175
  3. Hi, I just try to install my messenger apps on window and it just keep loading like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I just try to install my messenger apps on window and it just keep loading like...: Here is the image of what is happening, this had been going for 5 days, I'm so concerned. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-just-try-to-install-my-messenger-apps-on/9ad3ccd5-661f-4c46-b22d-fa7b3b235175
  4. Why is Messenger not loading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Messenger not loading?: I uninstalled Messenger because it stopped working on Facebook. That was what was suggested on Facebook, so I found the App on my PC, uninstalled it then went to Microsoft Store to re-install it. It sent me a notification that it was installed, so clicked on that, brought up...
  5. Why is Messenger not loading?

Why is Messenger not loading?: I uninstalled Messenger because it stopped working on Facebook. That was what was suggested on Facebook, so I found the App on my PC, uninstalled it then went to Microsoft Store to re-install it. It sent me a notification that it was installed, so clicked on that, brought up...
  6. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  7. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  8. Messenger from Meta will not load, just says getting started

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Messenger from Meta will not load, just says getting started: Messenger will not load. opens and says "getting started" and that is as far as it goes. This is a Microsoft store app from Meta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-from-meta-will-not-load-just-says/03593c21-570e-43ba-8c88-73f72b3b25d2
  9. Messenger from Meta will not load, just says getting started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messenger from Meta will not load, just says getting started: Messenger will not load. opens and says "getting started" and that is as far as it goes. This is a Microsoft store app from Meta. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-from-meta-will-not-load-just-says/03593c21-570e-43ba-8c88-73f72b3b25d2
  10. Messenger from Meta will not load, just says getting started