Windows 10: Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

Discus and support Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Originally when I checked my mic volume it was at 5 percent. I raised it up to 100 thinking that would solve the issue, but it still persists. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flipcoyote2, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

Originally when I checked my mic volume it was at 5 percent. I raised it up to 100 thinking that would solve the issue, but it still persists. I have tried testing my mic and it says that it uses 5-10 percent of my total volume. I do want to mention that I use a website called Glean, that uses my mic to record my lectures and it works perfectly fine. But when I am in a Google meeting, it is so low no one can hear me. I use a Realtek mic on an ASUS laptop.

:)

Flipcoyote2, Feb 3, 2023
  2. mlm_520 Win User

Mic Sensitivity is Low in Windows and Teams

The computer mic works fine in zoom. However, when testing the mic under settings and in Teams, the volume is very low. The participants can only hear me if I scream.

mlm_520, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Low Mic Volume in Windows 11

Hi!
    My headphone mic volume is very low on Windows 11. Same mic works perfectly fine on my other laptop with Windows 10.

Also, the issue is only with the 3.5mm jack. Same headphone mic works perfectly fine through USB connection. Have tried the same headphones on 3 laptops with Windows 11 and 3 laptops with Windows 10. The issue is only persistent in the 3 Windows 11 laptops and that too, only through the 3.5mm jack. USB works fine. Whereas for Windows 10 laptops, both 3.5mm jack and USB work perfectly well. The laptops I've tested on are from different manufacturers (HP, Dell, ASUS).

After all this, I am 100% sure this is a Windows 11 issue and not related to i. Laptop brand ii. Headphone iii. Laptop ports.

I have already tried the following steps and nothing works as of now

1) Already ran troubleshooter

2) Already updated all drivers

3) Already increased max volume to 100 and the boost level to max

Need resolution from Microsoft for this issue. Many people are facing this issue.

Ishaan Mudgal, Feb 3, 2023
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

Adjusting Mic Volume for different programs

Trying to figure this out here. My mic volume has been fine in TS or Skype. But I recently picked up Dxtory and my mic is quiet in there. I have mic volume set to 100 and no Mic boost. I'd rather not use boost, but today I tried it out and it worked fine. Then I realized Dxtory is connected directly to the volume for your mic in Windows. Which is no problem I figured I would just drop down TS and Skypes outbound volume and be fine. Well Skype that works fine with, but it seems I can't in TS. So I'm stuck with 2 programs (TS and Dxtory), both tied to Windows Sound Settings, but one picks up my voice fine and the other picks it up low. I can't think of a way around it, any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

1. Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me - Similar Threads - Mic volume too

2. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  3. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  4. Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me: Originally when I checked my mic volume it was at 5 percent. I raised it up to 100 thinking that would solve the issue, but it still persists. I have tried testing my mic and it says that it uses 5-10 percent of my total volume. I do want to mention that I use a website...
  5. Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mic volume too low no one can hear me: Originally when I checked my mic volume it was at 5 percent. I raised it up to 100 thinking that would solve the issue, but it still persists. I have tried testing my mic and it says that it uses 5-10 percent of my total volume. I do want to mention that I use a website...
  6. Low mic volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low mic volume: I have a new computer that was shipped with windows 10. The microphone worked well in windows 10, but once I updated it to windows 11 it could only pick up 6% sound and I can't be heard in meetings anymore. This is apparently a very common and persistent problem as I see...
  7. Low mic volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume: I have a new computer that was shipped with windows 10. The microphone worked well in windows 10, but once I updated it to windows 11 it could only pick up 6% sound and I can't be heard in meetings anymore. This is apparently a very common and persistent problem as I see...
  8. microphone too low to hear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone too low to hear: My microphone voice output is very low I tried everything I saw on the internet but it's still the same.It works fine in google meet and WhatsApp calls but the voice would be low again in Teams and Voice recorder. All my drivers are up to date and I even tried reinstalling...
  9. Mic Volume too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Volume too Low: I just recently got a new headset, however this problem is not new to the headset, has just gotten worse. The microphone volume is just simply extremely low, to the point where people are maxing me out in discord and then my volume is just barely comfortable for them...
  10. No one hears me on mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    No one hears me on mic: People are unaware that I am speaking on my mic its feels like dead man. External mic works so fine I don't know what's the issue with internal one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-hears-me-on-mic/2c69e231-b5e5-462f-b7a6-3aecf97d5374