Windows 10: windows 10 micro lags

Discus and support windows 10 micro lags in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, I received my new pc two days ago, and I have noticed the problem of lagging/stuttering on the desktop, while watching videos and gaming. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by olivertwa, Jul 6, 2020.

1. olivertwa Win User

windows 10 micro lags

hello, I received my new pc two days ago, and I have noticed the problem of lagging/stuttering on the desktop, while watching videos and gaming. For example if someone is speaking in a youtube video, the audio would come out before their lips start moving 0.5 sec difference and CSGO gaming feels off. I tried updating reinstalling and rolling back the gpu drivers, clean installing windows 10 but nothing seems to have fixed the problem. specs:

ryzen 5 3500x

geforce gtx 1650

16gb ram

480gb ssd

the issue is making me very anxious, I would appreciate your assistance.

:)

olivertwa, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 micro lags

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 micro lags

1. windows 10 micro lags - Similar Threads - micro lags

2. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  3. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  4. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  5. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  6. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  7. Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro Stuttering Upon Theme Background Switch and Snipping Tool Lag After Fresh 2004 Install: I formatted my C drive and installed the Windows 2004 fresh using the Media Creation Tool. Everything seemed perfect at first glance, but I'm experiencing some weird issues now. First of all, I noticed that when the background on my desktop theme switches to the new one, a...
  8. Windows is constantly lagging and micro-freezing for some milliseconds. Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is constantly lagging and micro-freezing for some milliseconds. Windows...: Good day. I am experiencing some very annoying lag spikes / stutters / micro-freezes that appear randomly every second or two, they just last a few milliseconds, but are very annoying. The whole PC freezes and then resumes everything from the point where it should be. Even...
  9. AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541: Ever since the last Windows update (Novembe 2019), my computer has been experiencing micro-stuttering. This is primarily visual (not in audio). It makes typing, scrolling, and especially watching any kind of video or game-playing frustrating. I discovered it was the AMD...
  10. Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes: Good day, I have recently discovered that my laptop (running Windows 10 now) is suffering from a form of millisecond-stuttering or lag spikes (whatever floats your boat to call it) I have done quite some research on it already, so you don't have to do it. *Smile So, the...