Windows 10: Windows 10 microphone is working for skype and is detected for windows. It does not work...

Discus and support Windows 10 microphone is working for skype and is detected for windows. It does not work... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, The internal microphone to my laptop stooped working unexpectedly. I followed every possible advice on every forum and every site. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fanlab, Jun 16, 2020.

1. fanlab Win User

Windows 10 microphone is working for skype and is detected for windows. It does not work...

Hello,

The internal microphone to my laptop stooped working unexpectedly. I followed every possible advice on every forum and every site.

• I uninstalled/ updated from device manager the audio drivers.
    • I checked all the sound settings on windows.
    • I checked the permission privacy setting windows on application of the microphone and everything is on.
    • I bought a new external microphone and I face the exact same problems.
    • I checked all the setting on the other applications that microphone is not working and they are fine.
    • I did full recovery of windows erasing files and applications from the laptop and still the same.
    • I searched if there are any missing system file from windows.

If I missed something, I will let you know. Please if you have any other suggestion I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

:)

fanlab, Jun 16, 2020
  2. makesense Win User

Windows 10 No microphone will work

Sorry about the long response time. Work sucks sometime.

I tried both a headset microphone and the usb microphone on another Windows 10 computer. It did not pick up any microphone signal and was showing the same emulated sound output as I noted before.

That is what is really bothering me. Both computers detect the microphones, yet output is being directed to them as well as any plugged in speaker/headphone.

makesense, Jun 16, 2020
  3. dorsetknob, Jun 16, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Windows 10 microphone is working for skype and is detected for windows. It does not work...

Microphone & Headset not working

I was trying to overclock my processor and went a little too far and got a BSOD during Prime 95, I put settings back to they were that I know work, and when I got back into Windows 7 64-Bit everything was fine except my headphones and microphone were not working. They are separate things, not a mic-headset. The headphones are working fine with other music devices, I'm not sure what's wrong but it's frustrating since I go on skype a lot. I'm in the Recording tab in the Sound control panel and there is no noise being detected by the microphone. I've tried reinstalling the sound drivers but that didn't help. Any other ideas?

OrbitzXT, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 microphone is working for skype and is detected for windows. It does not work... - Similar Threads - microphone working skype

2. microphone detected but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone detected but not working: no audio input detected in my windows 10 and skype. I tried zoom and it would be same issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-detected-but-not-working/16d4baad-31ce-454d-9e4d-9f86156f7e77
  3. Microphone is detected but not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is detected but not working: My mic is working in other device, however in my dell laptop it was detected but no output sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-detected-but-not-working/0a86784e-a23d-48b4-9150-3939c6c2e442
  4. Microphone is detected but not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is detected but not working: My mic is working in other device, however in my dell laptop it was detected but no output sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-detected-but-not-working/0a86784e-a23d-48b4-9150-3939c6c2e442
  5. Windows 10, Microphone detected but not working in apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Microphone detected but not working in apps: Hello,So a few days ago, everything was working properly until it just suddenly stopped. First, discord stopped detecting any input from my headset, but bluetooth earphones still worked. But now, everything has stopped working. In settings, apps have permission to use the...
  6. Windows 10 microphone does not work... ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 microphone does not work... ?: Windows 10 microphone does not work... ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microphone-does-not-work/e3c140fc-53c9-43d5-ab06-793aab30e306
  7. Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?

Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?: Well I have a new laptop and as mentioned above my microphone does not work with Ts and Discord. I hope somebody has an idea how I can fix this (I have turned on the function that it should work with desktop apps)....
  8. Microphone will not work in skype

Microphone will not work in skype: Hello, I am unable to talk to anyone thru skype. I have re-installed skype software and I am still unable to use it thru skype. The microphone shows it is working when I test it. I have a HP ENvy x360 Convertible Signature Edition. Windows 10 home Version 1903 Installed...
  9. skype microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype microphone not working: the other person cant hear me on skype l checked echo sounds and microphone is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-microphone-not-working/132f0462-eb8f-4190-9bdf-26f57c8bd8e8
  10. Skype microphone not working

Skype microphone not working: Hi, my wife's laptop has a problem with microphone when using Skype. She can hear the other person but they cannot hear her. a box came up that stated possible problem with driver. I checked driver (working correctly), I restarted laptop still no joy. I uninstalled Skype,...