Windows 10: Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background

Discus and support Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I don't know when But since a few days ago to now, my microphone is too much noisy! and it's full of noises and background sounds. I am talking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HamtaX, Jun 14, 2020.

1. HamtaX Win User

Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background

Hey,

I don't know when But since a few days ago to now, my microphone is too much noisy! and it's full of noises and background sounds. I am talking about alot of noises. If you see this image, You will understand my mean!

Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background e32db4cb-30e2-43fb-865b-f5885f89cda8?upload=true.png

It's always in highest volume and others can't hear me. the noise are very much and even higher than my talking. I think this happened after latest update. Do anyone know how to fix this??

:)

HamtaX, Jun 14, 2020
  2. GuiM1# Win User

Windows 10 Microphone Noise suppression not working, background static noise

Hi, she has all drivers up-to-date, she tried the first method and nothing changed, she doesn't have a headset with a microphone, she is using the PC's built in microphone. i tried to listen to her with a different headset and the background static noise
    is still there. I cant find the realtek HD audio manager files, to uninstall them or update them to see if she gets the same version as i have, because i suspect that the realtek HD audio manager "noise suppression" option is not working properly...

well, she doesn't have to use this manager to get to that option, because the "noise suppression option" can be found in "recording devices" > Microphone properties > enhancements tab

so i think either the mic is faulty and she needs to use the warranty or something is wrong with her windows 10 "noise suppression option"

even if she mutes skype i can still faintly hear that static noise on the background.

This is my Realtek HD Audio Manager,

Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background 822c8fc3-c42f-4512-a786-a7b909a050eb.png

GuiM1#, Jun 14, 2020
  3. johnprdoe Win User
    Windows 10 Microphone Isn't Detected and Background Noise

Hello, recently I have been playing a lot of online games with friends, and needed to communicate. So, I downloaded Skype and started to use it, but my friends reported hearing a loud background noise through my headset. I then tried to use Discord,
    and the problem still persisted. When using the same headset on different devices with the same programs, there wasn't any background noise. I confirmed this was an issue with my computer when using the option to listen to input from a microphone and hearing
    the noise. Now, my microphone doesn't even seem to be recognized when I plug it in. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

johnprdoe, Jun 14, 2020
  4. kirillkh Win User

Better microphone noise suppression in Windows 10?

Having acquired a new and supposedly good microphone (ModMic), I noticed that I'm still hearing a lot of noise in the recording - about as bad as with my old cheap microphone. I now think the reason is the quality of the sound card (it's the on-board sound card on Asus Z170 PRO GAMING motherboard). For the record, I hear very similar results from both microphone ports (front and rear). My microphone boost setting is at zero and the gain is at 100%, but I also tried different settings with similar results.

I tried to use two noise suppression tools:

1. The "Noise suppression" checkbox in Microphone Properties -> VoizReal Exp tab. This helps, but some background noise remains and it seems the voice is clipped.
    2. The "Noise suppression" filter in OBS Studio. This works much better. No noise remains, and the voice quality is comparatively good.

The question is is it possible to apply a filter like (2) system-wide and not just in OBS Studio.

kirillkh, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 microphone too much noise and background - Similar Threads - microphone too much

2. Too much background data usage while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too much background data usage while gaming: windows is the worst os ever. If had a choice for other OS with game support i will use that. everything aside window not letting me play a single online game by using all the background data. I have set the connection as metered. disables DVR with regedit, stopped background...
  3. Too much background data usage while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much background data usage while gaming: windows is the worst os ever. If had a choice for other OS with game support i will use that. everything aside window not letting me play a single online game by using all the background data. I have set the connection as metered. disables DVR with regedit, stopped background...
  4. Your Phone calls unusable due to too much echo/background noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone calls unusable due to too much echo/background noise: I'm on Windows 10 Pro 21H1, Your Phone 1.22012.167.0, paired with Samsung Galaxy S10e.Everything works fine but the caller on the other end reports echo and background noise that never gets better. I suspect it's because Microsoft isn't muting the microphone on the phone and...
  5. Your Phone calls unusable due to too much echo/background noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone calls unusable due to too much echo/background noise: I'm on Windows 10 Pro 21H1, Your Phone 1.22012.167.0, paired with Samsung Galaxy S10e.Everything works fine but the caller on the other end reports echo and background noise that never gets better. I suspect it's because Microsoft isn't muting the microphone on the phone and...
  6. Internal microphone is much too quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal microphone is much too quiet: Hi I have a Lenovo IdeaPad C340 and the internal microphone never gets above 15% when I test it in the Sound settings. Windows is up to date and the drivers are all up to date and been reinstalled, but it makes no difference. Volumes are set on maximum but people can't...
  7. background noises on computer microphone

background noises on computer microphone: HOW DO I ELIMINATED BACKGROUND NOISE WHEN USING THE COMPUTER MICROPHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noises-on-computer-microphone/d7247689-fd04-40b8-8012-19302a57520e
  8. background noise

background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0
  9. "loadpref" service is draining too much cpu in the background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "loadpref" service is draining too much cpu in the background: Recently i updated my windows to latest update and from there i saw that the temps on cpu were getting higher every time its on. Is there any solution...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191