Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i'm really tired of this **** windows 10 when i tries to login my account it says password is incorrect so i had to change password and they say new... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Enhmonh, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Enhmonh Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong

i'm really tired of this **** windows 10 when i tries to login my account it says password is incorrect so i had to change password and they say new password can't be old password lol so i changed my password and tries to login it says password is incorrect

:)

Enhmonh, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong :(

Zakin, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Microsoft account code wrong - Similar Threads - Microsoft account code

2. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.: Hello,This is my alternate Microsoft account. I cannot access my original Microsoft account because wrong digit verification code, I receive a 6-digit single-use code, but when I type the code, it says "Please enter the 7-digit code. The code only contains numbers". I do not...
  3. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.: Hello,This is my alternate Microsoft account. I cannot access my original Microsoft account because wrong digit verification code, I receive a 6-digit single-use code, but when I type the code, it says "Please enter the 7-digit code. The code only contains numbers". I do not...
  4. Getting Wrong digit verification code for Microsoft account login.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Code on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code on wrong account: redeemed microsoft game code to wrong microsoft email on my pc how do i get the game to my administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-on-wrong-account/a3815ebd-3b76-40c4-8e5c-7902a790f2f7
  6. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account: Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my...
  7. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  8. Microsoft account wrong computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account wrong computer: I just noticed that my Microsoft account, under "Devices," shows my computer as an HP Pavilion 15 notebook...but my computer is a Dell Inspiron laptop! The numerical ID is correct, just the description is wrong. Is that a problem??...
  9. Windows 10 activated on wrong microsoft account

Windows 10 activated on wrong microsoft account: Hi, I just bought laptop with windows 10 installed. I opened minecraft and it asked me to login. After logging in, I realised that I also would like to register my windows 10 key to another account. I found out, that logging into minecraft actually used the same...
  10. something went wrong microsoft account windows 10

something went wrong microsoft account windows 10: i just wanted to sign in to my account today but the only thing that it says "something went wrong" any solution?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/something-went-wrong-microsoft-account-windows-10/c944368d-fefc-423b-818a-c2ecedce5e79"