Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1. After installing a "big platform update 1803 (April 2018)" some devices (for example Bluedio T5 headphones) stoped to work normally (they just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OlegKhokhlov1, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue

1. After installing a "big platform update 1803 (April 2018)" some devices (for example Bluedio T5 headphones) stoped to work normally (they just hang). But other devices was working normally, with some stranges, but worked. Bluedio T6 worked normally, so I started to use them.
    2. After installing some updates in November or December 2018 I lost my Serial Port Profile (HC06) devices. They was visible during search, but it was impossible to configure outgoing serial port for them. So I can't use SPP devices. I was waing for some updates...

3. After installing a update to 1809 (December 22 2018) Bluedio T6 started to work better - they started to restore music connection automatically, without hand operations. But SPP devices are even not visible now in scan list.
    So is this a new Microsoft policy or a bug ? How can I use that SPP devices ? They are still working normally in older Windows and other OSes (Android), but not in last Windows 10 version. What me to do ? I don't want to install other Bluetooth stack.

:)

OlegKhokhlov1, Dec 25, 2018

2. Registering/Launching SPP profile in HTCP3470

If the device does not support SPP, the only thing left is to replace the complete Bluetooth stack to one that supports SPP. The only drawback is that these are not offered for download and require in-depth knowledge, because it involves changing system
    files and it can have some inpredictive results. I suggest you use your search engine and search for Microsoft or Widcomm Bluetooth stack.

Mark Briggeman, Dec 25, 2018
  3. ult_nrg Win User
    Intel 6230 Bluetooth stack

Wondering if anyone has an intel 6230 wifi + bluetooth mini pcie chip?

If so, do you happen to have a bluetooth stack for win7 64bit? I've tried both the default Microsoft stack as well as the Intel stack (Proset) but neither have profiles for phone audio (so i can't talk on my phone via bluetooth)

Any help would be awesome! *Smile Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue :)

ult_nrg, Dec 25, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Bluetooth stack SPP issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth stack

2. Servicing Stack Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servicing Stack Issue: Servicing Stack disables my keyboard. Worse still, I can't uninstall the update. When will Microsoft provide a permanent solution to this recurrent issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-issue/58725326-c9d1-40d2-a5c2-b297a5e74ff6
  3. Servicing Stack Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Servicing Stack Issue: Servicing Stack disables my keyboard. Worse still, I can't uninstall the update. When will Microsoft provide a permanent solution to this recurrent issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servicing-stack-issue/58725326-c9d1-40d2-a5c2-b297a5e74ff6
  4. Servicing Stack Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Strange File Deletion Issue With Microsoft Windows Security Protection Platform SPP Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange File Deletion Issue With Microsoft Windows Security Protection Platform SPP Service: On 8.15.2021, at 1:18 PM ET, the contents of 80 folders in my Windows 10 Downloads folder were deleted. At the time, there were 699 folders in the Downloads folder. The folders were left in existence, just their contents were deleted. Most, if not all of these files were...
  6. Where is the Bluetooth stack for Windows hidden on Microsoft's webpage?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is the Bluetooth stack for Windows hidden on Microsoft's webpage?: We have a bunch of domain PCs where Windows update is blocked, Updates are fed through our servers instead. Because Microsoft has a way of pushing bad, buggy drivers through their update system, which causes breakdowns and downtime, we rightly have that blocked by group...
  7. Stacking taskbar icons issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Stacking taskbar icons issue Windows 10: Hey, all. Is there a way to keep taskbar windows/icons stacked but not have to right click to open a new window? I have looked and not found anything for while. I dislike having multiple windows of file explorer open and then going to open a new window but the already...
  8. Stacking documents issue, Paperport 14.5, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stacking documents issue, Paperport 14.5, Windows 10: when I drag a document on top of another document to stack them, the bottom document goes blank. No way to bring it back as far as I can tell. This is a new issue. It used to work fine. It may have started when I installed the recent windows update....
  9. Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack: Hello! I recently installed the latest version of the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack (v9.10.32T) for one of my desired applications to properly function. However, connecting my Bluetooth headphones through Toshiba's bluetooth manager does not seem to support the media buttons on...
  10. Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Stack The Same As Windows 7 In Windows 10?: So from what I've read, it's pretty widely recognized that Microsoft has created one of the worse BT stacks in existence. Such has been my experience at least. Have they fixed (or changed it in any way) in 10? Or is it as bad as it is in every other version? 5356

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth spp

2. spp windows 10

3. bluedio t5 driver win 10