Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't seem to get reminder notifications to work for windows calendar. The "Notifications and Actions" heading under settings has no entry for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shimon ben Avigdor, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar

I can't seem to get reminder notifications to work for windows calendar. The "Notifications and Actions" heading under settings has no entry for the calendar. "Check for Updates" has no updates pending.

Also, will the reminders show as popup windows, as they did in Windows 7?

Thank you.

:)

Shimon ben Avigdor, Apr 9, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 9, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Calendar - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calendar

2. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPP: Issues with Microsoft Calendar "Notes", HELPPPPPP!!I set up a reoccurring meeting utilizing my laptop, within each day on the daily calendar item "notes" section I make daily notes using my Microsoft app on my phone. I always refer to the daily notes of the previous day to...
  4. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  5. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly: Why does Microsoft Outlook 365 seem to pick and choose which calendar sync's it does.I have a gmail account for my email and calendaring. When I create an event/meeting/task or whatever in microsoft calendar, on the desktop unit, I just rebuilt, it does not appear to sync to...
  6. Microsoft Calendar 365 not syncing properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Download Microsoft Calendar data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Microsoft Calendar data: For the way I use Calendar, the new version is a step back to about Windows 3. It just isn't going to work for me.Is there a way to download all my calendar data to import into another app?...
  8. Download Microsoft Calendar data

Download Microsoft Calendar data: For the way I use Calendar, the new version is a step back to about Windows 3. It just isn't going to work for me.Is there a way to download all my calendar data to import into another app?...
  9. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  10. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...