Windows 10: Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All,I have Windows 10 Home installed, updated to today.I bought a LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset today. The speakers work, but the mic does not.An... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AA_MS_ANS, May 22, 2021.

1. AA_MS_ANS Win User

Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics...

Hi All,I have Windows 10 Home installed, updated to today.I bought a LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset today. The speakers work, but the mic does not.An older, different headset's mic does work via the same USB port.I went to privacy settings under windows settings, and ensured microphone use was on fig. 1.I tested the mic in

:)

AA_MS_ANS, May 22, 2021

2. lifechat lx-2000 headset

Hi,

On the Microsoft website it says that the lifechat lx-2000 headset is compatible with Windows 10. The mic on our headset works perfectly on a windows 7 machine, but not picked up at all on our windows 10 PC. I have searched the website for drivers and
    not found any. If it is compatible can you please tell me where to find driverr?

Nadine Platelle, May 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics...

My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working

My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working, but my earphones are working. My Mic was working before though on the same computer. I tried every tip on YouTube and all the other stuff. If anyone knows plz reply with the answer.

PlzFixMyMic, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics...

1. Windows 10 - Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 USB Headset Mic not working other USB headset mics... - Similar Threads - Microsoft LifeChat 3000

2. LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat LX-3000 Headset Not Working With Windows 10: Hi The following was working until the last update, now it refuses to work and places the sound bar at mute. it works and connects on other PC's and laptops as i have tested it. I have deleted and uninstalled the driver connected and updated driver and it refuses to work....
  3. Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset

Mute Button Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 headset: Hi,The Mute button keep colored in red, i tryed to deactivate it but still in red, my microphone is no longer working, please helpthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-microsoft-lifechat-lx-3000-headset/4b173225-dbd3-4fc1-acb0-22c7588b0771
  4. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000: I am having trouble with volume I think. People can hear me, but if I try to leave a voice mail, it says "no response recorded". The volume in conversation is a little difficult at times....
  5. USB headset mic not working

USB headset mic not working: I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headset and up until a couple weeks ago it worked perfectly but suddenly the mic has stopped working. I've tried changed USB ports, I tried removing the mic from the devices I have then reinstalling it, I've made sure that it's the default mic,...
  6. Mic in USB Headset not working in one usb port

Mic in USB Headset not working in one usb port: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro, And I have a HyperX Cloud Flight Headset, it is wireless with his own usb dongle, I also have a Headset stand with soud card and usb extensions Corsair ST100, I was using my Headset in the usb port from the top, and it was working well....
  7. Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000

Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000: Hello! I bought a Microsoft headset lifechat lx-3000 about a year ago. It is a great headset, but I recently have been experiencing an issue. Out of nowhere, the sound quality and the microphone becomes bad, and I am unable to hear others well, such as when I am in a call....
  8. My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working: My MS Lifechat LX-3000 mic is not working, but my earphones are working. My Mic was working before though on the same computer. I tried every tip on YouTube and all the other stuff. If anyone knows plz reply with the answer....
  9. Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic

Windows not recognizing USB headset/mic: I have had this problem a few months ago on my HP computer and cannot remember where I went to fix the Windows setting. I use a USB headset and after I've been on my computer for a while not using the headset, I get the message that "No speakers or headphones are plugged in."...
  10. LifeChat LX-3000

LifeChat LX-3000: Hey, So... Having problems hearing game chat using LifeChat LX-3000 (Fortnite). I can hear it just fine with Plantronics, so I figured it must be a driver issue. I went on and downloaded the latest lifechat driver (1.4) from Microsoft site. Trying to run it, I get this...