Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Live email

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Live email in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The emails are downloaded into the inbox. I read them and delete them and delete them from the deleted box. Next thing I look and the same emails, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArtClements, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Live email

The emails are downloaded into the inbox. I read them and delete them and delete them from the deleted box. Next thing I look and the same emails, I deleted have been downloaded again into the email inbox. I have 2 accounts and the same things happens on both of them. I did reset the send/receive timing up to 60 minutes as someone said its possible the messages weren't removed from the server quickly enough. I'm using windows 10 email live.

Thanks

Art

:)

ArtClements, Nov 1, 2018

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 1, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

Windows 10 Microsoft Live email 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Live email

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Live email

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Live email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Live email

2. WINDOWS 10 LIVE EMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 LIVE EMAIL: Windows 10 live email - some emails are coming in a coded; others are fine. issue started in 2022. emails in web and phone are fine no issues. how can this be fixed??Sample: } </style></head><body><table align="center" border="1"...
  3. WINDOWS 10 LIVE EMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 LIVE EMAIL: Windows 10 live email - some emails are coming in a coded; others are fine. issue started in 2022. emails in web and phone are fine no issues. how can this be fixed??Sample: } </style></head><body><table align="center" border="1"...
  4. windows live email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  5. windows live email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live email: I have over 52K messages,newsletter,etc in my Windows Live mail. Some of them have at least 20 repeats of the same email. I have deleted as many as I can but messages kept being received, sometimes hundreds at a time. What in the world is wrong with my email? This has been...
  6. windows live email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. microsoft windows live email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft windows live email: My email just keeps saying authorizing and won't go any further I never needed to sign in before it just opened and download my messages. How can I redo my account with a new password as I have no idea what it was in the setup...
  8. Window Live Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Live Email: I got this message when I tried to forward an email to someone. I also cannot send any new emails to anyone. This started after the update. Anyone else have this problem? An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Themes' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1...
  9. Windows live email to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email to windows 10: Is there a way to import windows live email in to windows 10? Purchased a new pc and want to import saved mails and contacts into new windows 10 e-mail app....
  10. Windows live email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows live email: I am able to receive emails but not send them. How do I solve this without having a degree in Computer Science? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-email/516f0d55-929c-45b5-b5d5-fd453ac2ca8a