Windows 10: Windows 10: Microsoft shows off new trackpad gestures...

Discus and support Windows 10: Microsoft shows off new trackpad gestures... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft's TechEd Europe 2014 conference today, Joe Belfiore showed off several new gestures that are in the works for trackpad interactions:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10: Microsoft shows off new trackpad gestures...

Read more...

Brink, Oct 27, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Nice if you use the touch pad. . .

:)

3. Ethan B. Win User
    Ethan B., Oct 27, 2014
  4. johnademokun Win User

Windows 10 multi-touch gestures Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook

Since updating to windows 10 the multi-touch gestures on my trackpad havent been working properly. Whilst it recognises 3 fingers and various other gestures, it does not do what windows says it should, whilst some gestures do not work all together. I have
    gone on the mouse and trackpad settings but nothing comes up to allow me to change the gestures. Help?

johnademokun, Oct 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Microsoft shows off new trackpad gestures... - Similar Threads - Microsoft shows off

2. Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures: Hi Everybody, has anybody found a solution for the Touch Gestures on Windows 10? I am developing a Kiosk App and I'm facing this rather annoying problem with the Touchscreen gestures. Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!...
  3. Microsoft shows off windows without 1px border in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off windows without 1px border in Windows 10: Microsoft’s design language has evolved over the years with many changes that were dearly loved by fans and many that were very much disliked. This time, however, we’re talking about Windows 10 and it’s 1px border around the window edges. You know what will be a...
  4. Turn on trackpad gestures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn on trackpad gestures: Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turn-on-trackpad-gestures/f7e9bc52-5e8c-49a2-ba23-016d55a32f16
  5. Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design: Microsoft’s new design language called Fluent Design is already available in the existing versions of Windows 10, and most of the first party app supports it. Microsoft’s Fluent Design is supposed to revamp the look of Windows 10 with acrylic and the reveal effect in apps,...
  6. Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures

Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures: Hi guys, has any of you had any luck setting up gestures in windows 10 - without going into registry and doing some potentially dangerous tweaks? Id like to enable the gestures. Its not critically important but why not. Thanks. P.s. Love the forum. Great tips as...
  7. Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures: Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures? 44967
  8. Touch Gestures for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Touch Gestures for Windows 10: Nice tut Shawn. I just found out that you can 'Pinch to Zoom' in File Explorer and it changes the icons sequentially, Content>Tiles>Details, etc. (Gotta be careful if you've got a window full of folders though!) *Smile Edit: Swiping left to right with Chrome in 'Modern...
  9. Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off new Office features at MWC 2015: [img] Towards the beginning of the year, Microsoft teased users with a new version of Office for Windows 10 on phones and tablets. At Mobile World Congress 2015, Microsoft has given us a bit more detail about the forthcoming application. While not much was revealed, we...
  10. Windows 10 will include new touch gestures

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will include new touch gestures: Microsoft will include new gestures for controlling Windows 10 for owners of laptops that have precision touchpads. It will also offer some new actions for gestures made on touchscreens. In a session at today's WinHEC conference titled, "Designing Great Hardware for the...