Windows 10: windows 10 Microsoft software protection

Discus and support windows 10 Microsoft software protection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft software protection platform service is constantly running, running high, and when I hit end task; it starts running again back to what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dylan_Guthrie, Jan 28, 2021.

1. windows 10 Microsoft software protection

Microsoft software protection platform service is constantly running, running high, and when I hit end task; it starts running again back to what it was doing and it is slowing down my system. How do I stop it from doing this?

:)

Dylan_Guthrie, Jan 28, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Microsoft software protection platform (sppsvc) any other fixes for this?

Hello WulfBreaker,

Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service is a technology that is aimed at helping prevent piracy and protect customers from software tampering while making licensing easier to manage.
    Try to disable the SvcRestartTask command. Here's how:

1. Click the Start menu button, type scheduled task and open Scheduled tasks.
    2. Enter Task Scheduler Library, then Microsoft,
      Windows, and finally SoftwareProtectionPlatform.
    3. Right-click on SvcRestartTask, and choose Disable.
    4. In case there are two or more such processes, delete the duplicates.

If the issue still persists, some users suggested using a third-party software to disable the said service. You can check the suggested steps from
    Ellio_tt in this thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 Microsoft software protection

Delta6326, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 Microsoft software protection

1. windows 10 Microsoft software protection - Similar Threads - Microsoft software protection

2. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Protection is disabled: Hi guys, I need help as my software protection is disabled and I can't let it be enabled, I have tried all the methods but it still doesn't work yet, this problem affects my Microsoft office as I can't open any app in it with a notification that they can' found my license?...
  3. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Protection is disabled: Hi guys, I need help as my software protection is disabled and I can't let it be enabled, I have tried all the methods but it still doesn't work yet, this problem affects my Microsoft office as I can't open any app in it with a notification that they can' found my license?...
  4. Software Protection is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Protection Service: Hi,I'm sorry my English is so bad. But I need your help.I wanted to check emails and send emails then My computer was restarted this afternoon and it went to BIOS, I checked the logs in Event Viewer and it was because of the Software Protection Service. I don't know why and I...
  6. Microsoft software protection high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft software protection high CPU usage: This service uses lots of cpu at computer boot and at random times. Is there any way to reduce it? Its literally uses %45 suddenly and my computer hardware heats everytime which is not good for lifespan. Can I disable it from services.msc?I also noticed Windows Explorer...
  7. Protection software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protection software: Please advise of the best and affordable anti malaware, anti virus software available. I have windows defender running, is that ok OS: Windows 10 Accidentally pressed 1-news and it is pushing nonsense. It tempted me with a book, I was searching. My mistake. I have followed...
  8. Protection software

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection software: Please advise of the best and affordable anti malaware, anti virus software available. I have windows defender running, is that ok OS: Windows 10 Accidentally pressed 1-news and it is pushing nonsense. It tempted me with a book, I was searching. My mistake. I have followed...
  9. Software Protection services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Protection services: I want to activate windows 10 but can't since software protection services is disabled. I get error 5 when I try to start it. I saw online that I need to give myself permission in the sppsvc folder in order to start software protection but when I go to the "Permissions for...
  10. Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service: Hello everyone. First post Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service launches only when gaming... My PC is suitable for old games or modern games with low settings to get the maximum performance. When launching games from Steam, Uplay the Microsoft Software Protection...