Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7348 brand new just got it off of eBay. Within a few hours of using this laptop, I installed a few things off the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JosephLiu2, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7348 brand new just got it off of eBay.

Within a few hours of using this laptop, I installed a few things off the Microsoft Store.

But then I rebooted it because it started to act weird and then updated.

When I decided to install another app, the Microsoft Store closes automatically.

I've tried using:

Windows powershell

wsreset

Resetting the app through the settings

Clearing cashe through file explorer

I was taught to do this by some YouTube tutorials.

Thanks

:)

JosephLiu2, Nov 7, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Closes automatically - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Closes

2. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  3. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  4. Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access

Microsoft App Store closes automatically when trying to access: I am operating on Windows 11 and the Microsoft store app keeps closing automatically every time I try to run it. I get the prompt to view more details about the error and it directs me to the below link about fixing the .NET Framework application. I've gone through all the...
  5. microsoft store keeps closing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store keeps closing windows 10: every time I try to use microsoft store for something it keeps closing on me, I have triedusing MSReset.exe as adminterminating then resetting the app in "apps and features"Re-register the app using command prompt as admin entering the following PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy...
  6. microsoft store keeps closing windows 10

microsoft store keeps closing windows 10: every time I try to use microsoft store for something it keeps closing on me, I have triedusing MSReset.exe as adminterminating then resetting the app in "apps and features"Re-register the app using command prompt as admin entering the following PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy...
  7. microsoft store keeps closing windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Microsoft Store closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  9. Microsoft Store closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store closing: Recently I cleared my appdata. And now when I try to open photos the error code shown and ask to open MS Store, but when I start to open store it opens and closes suddenly. What should I do?...
  10. Microsoft Store closing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store automatically closes

2. microsoft store autoclose in windows 10

3. microsoft store automatic close on windows 10

4. store automatically closes when i sreach something,
  5. win 10 store automatically closed,
  6. store windows 10 close automatically,
  7. microsoft store automatic closing,
  8. store closes automatically windows 10,
  9. microsoft store closes automatically,
  10. microsoft store closes,
  11. closed automatically microsoft store,