Windows 10: windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud

Discus and support windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xYoyozz, Aug 1, 2020.

1. xYoyozz Win User

windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud

I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and still didn't work what so ever so I basically spent $85 on nothing. I understand its a bit on me for not looking into the app before I decided to get a subscription but that was my intention of testing it with its trial. What I am wondering is if I could possibly get compensated for such an issue. Due to the program not working what so either, and costing me money I don't actually have to spend.

Knowing this app doesn't actually work and that it didn't even give me what I mistakenly paid for I at least just want this to be made aware of as others could make the same mistake which I believe they may have as a review I frustratingly saw after sates the same thing happened to them.

:)

xYoyozz, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud

1. windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store fraud

2. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  3. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  4. Fraud with Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  5. Fraud with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  6. Fraud with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Email Fraud claiming to be Microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Fraud claiming to be Microsoft.: I received an email that said I purchased Microsoft Defender for $399.00. I have NOT ordered this and will Dispute the charge should it appear on my statement. They show a number to call of 808-800-9262, did not call as this is a fraudulent transaction. Could not find where I...
  8. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  9. Phone fraud posing as Microsoft

Phone fraud posing as Microsoft: Hi, I need help, I have a problem! Yesterday I received an incoming call from this phone number - 716 795 7995. The caller's name is Bob Foster saying that from Microsoft support, he spoke with a strong accent .... I was a little wary, but after he started saying that my...
  10. Microsoft Windows Scam (fraud-virus)

Microsoft Windows Scam (fraud-virus): Microsoft Windows (scam?) Jack called my phone Identified himself as Microsoft Windows and their were foreign hackers attempting to hack my computer. Can you verify you are from Microsoft. He gave me my name, address, city..... 1-800-920-7864 Jack ext 1003 to verify. Told...