Windows 10: Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen

Discus and support Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, so today i tried to play State of Decay 2, i installed it and when i clicked on play, a splash screen pops up and then closes itself. I looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JW_1996, Jan 2, 2019.

1. JW_1996 Win User

Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen

hello,

so today i tried to play State of Decay 2, i installed it and when i clicked on play, a splash screen pops up and then closes itself. I looked everywhere, tried everything what people say (reset apps, commands on cmd/powershell, troubleshooting, repairing windows, changing time/location/language, moved to different drive).
    None of it worked, so i went back to Forza Horizon 4, clicked on play, same thing happened on that game. Also, Forza Horizon 3 has the same issue.
    Strangely enough, FH 4 Demo works without any issues.

then i updated to the windows oktober update, well did not work either.

This is frustrating, now because of this i can't even play Forza, it worked the day before i did post this..

I saw that people have this issue for far too long, which makes me feel defeated because that means it could take years for this to be fixed.

Please, i need this to be fixed.

Thanks

:)

JW_1996, Jan 2, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 2, 2019
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 | Microsoft store games don't run | Splash screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft store games

2. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  3. The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The roblox app from microsoft store crashes on splash screen: Hello There! Recently i formatted my drive and did a clean install of windows 10.After that the roblox app from the microsoft store has started crashing after it displayed the splash logo.I tried searching for a solution but none of the suggestions i found worked. However i...
  4. Game for windows live don't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game for windows live don't run: I can't install Game for windows live on my new PC windows 10 and as a result I can't launch Fallout 3 and other game that requires game for windows live, why ? how to solve that ?...
  5. Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen: When I turn on my pc after the POST it displays a distorted image from motherboard logo instead of the windows 10 splash screen. Win10 is installed on ssd and I also tried to update the windows....
  6. Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Games Crashing/Closing On Splash Screen: Hello, I am having a problem where certain games that I have installed from the microsoft store are just crashing on the splash screen. Minecraft, Sea of Thievs and Cuphead are a couple of games that are having this problem so far, while Forza Horizon 4 seems to be launching...
  7. Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Stuck on Blue Splash Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HumDar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igovpz/windows_store_stuck_on_blue_splash_screen/
  8. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  9. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324