Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can only see the "Home" tab and a disabled back button in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. Any ways to fix this issue? Microsoft Store was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DevRabz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. DevRabz Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

I can only see the "Home" tab and a disabled back button in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. Any ways to fix this issue?

Microsoft Store was updated today and this happened.

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues [​IMG]

:)

DevRabz, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Tab

2. Microsoft Store issues.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issues.: So I tried to get the Forza Horizon 3 Duracell GTA Spano pack without Forza Horizon 3 fully installed. It says there are no devices applicable. Is this normal? I have the game, it's just not fully installed yet....
  3. Microsoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issue: Dear Friends, I recently purchased a new Laptop with registered Widow 10 and everything going great but I can't install the application from the "Microsoft Store". It always that I have owned the apps or when I click on "Get", nothing happens. Please help as I have to...
  4. Microsoft Store issues

Microsoft Store issues: I can't install any thing from the store on to my PC but I can onto my system. whenever I try to install a game it tells me there was a problem on our end and keeps doing so even after I reset the app and my PC. I tried signing out and back in and got the same thing. If...
  5. Microsoft Store Issues

Microsoft Store Issues: Hi, Recently my Microsoft Store has stopped working. When I go to open it, it flashes for a second and then closes. I have tried going on the Feedback Hub, but it is the same story so I assume it's affecting all Microsoft Store apps. I followed a few tutorials on how to fix...
  6. Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store without tabs Hello, For the past couple of months I didn't have any tabs in Microsoft Store, I mean the apps, games tab near the home tab. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried reset the Microsoft Store but it didn't help. thank you submitted...
  7. Microsoft store issues

Microsoft store issues: Hello, I have tried multiple steps listed everywhere in this forun to try and resolve this issue but I am unable to open Microsoft store on my windows 10 machine. Everytime I try to open store it shows progress circle and closes back...
  8. Microsoft store issue

Microsoft store issue: I recently purchased a the xbox game pass for pc and was thrilled to find out that the master chief collection would be available through it. When the game finally released I tried to download it using the Microsoft store only to have it error out half way in. I tried to...
  9. Microsoft Store issue

Microsoft Store issue: My old laptop broke down and I purchased a new one. I tried to download games that I had bought before but this system requires me to buy them again. Why? I have bought them already...
  10. Microsoft Store Issue

Microsoft Store Issue: I just downloaded Windows 10 yesterday and I am encountering a problem with the Microsoft Store. I am trying to download a few apps. When I am on the app page, I click the "Free" button, which I assume is the download button, and nothing happens. I don't get any error...