Windows 10: Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can only see the "Home" tab and a disabled back button in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. Any ways to fix this issue? Microsoft Store was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DevRabz, Oct 16, 2020.

1. DevRabz Win User

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

I can only see the "Home" tab and a disabled back button in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10. Any ways to fix this issue?

Microsoft Store was updated today and this happened.

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues [​IMG]

:)

DevRabz, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

App Store sign in issue Windows 10

Hi Russ,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with logging-in to the Windows Store with Microsoft account, do let us know if you have logged-in to your computer using Microsoft account?

I suggest you to perform Windows Store reset and check if it helps.

Steps to clear the Store cache:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the Windows Store.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues

1. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Tab Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Tab

2. Microsoft Store Certain Tabs Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Certain Tabs Not Working: Recently, I am trying to update a software on my computer, so I clicked on my microsoft store, everything was working well, but the store was freezing a few moments then back working. But then when I click on Downloads & Updates tab in the three dots on top right corner, the...
  3. Microsoft Store Certain Tabs Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Certain Tabs Not Working: Recently, I am trying to update a software on my computer, so I clicked on my microsoft store, everything was working well, but the store was freezing a few moments then back working. But then when I click on Downloads & Updates tab in the three dots on top right corner, the...
  4. Microsoft Store Certain Tabs Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Windows Store Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Store Issue: When I tried reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store using WindowsPowerShell it is showing me an error as:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0x80073CFC: While processing the request, the system failed to register...
  6. Microsoft Windows Store Issue

Microsoft Windows Store Issue: When I tried reinstalling Microsoft Windows Store using WindowsPowerShell it is showing me an error as:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0x80073CFC: While processing the request, the system failed to register...
  7. Windows 10 ARM issues with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 ARM issues with Microsoft Store: Does anyone testing Windows 10 ARM have the issue that the Microsoft Store app doesn't open? There is a window popping up for a fraction of a second. I tried already the tricks mentioned on other website like wsreset or reinstalling using PowerShell or even resetting the VM....
  8. Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store without tabs Hello, For the past couple of months I didn't have any tabs in Microsoft Store, I mean the apps, games tab near the home tab. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried reset the Microsoft Store but it didn't help. thank you submitted...
  9. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10): Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account. Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Store Quitting Issue

Windows 10 Microsoft Store Quitting Issue: I upgraded Windows 8.1 pro to Windows 10, the Microsoft Store only worked for once and then it would never get started, it quits each time I try to run it. I only cancelled a game download from the Store before this happened....