Windows 10: Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices

Discus and support Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft surface pro 4 worked fine yesterday, then my bluetooth mouse stopped working. At this point, it was still paired, but not working. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JGreg7, Apr 6, 2019.

1. JGreg7 Win User

Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices

My Microsoft surface pro 4 worked fine yesterday, then my bluetooth mouse stopped working. At this point, it was still paired, but not working.

I tried to remove the device and re-pair it, however the surface pro will not detect the mouse. Trying to pair other items, it will not detect any other bluetooth devices. (eg headsets, speakers, etc.)

The bluetooth pen still works, and the bluetooth radio is on. The mouse pairs with other devices, so it seems the problem is with the Surface pro.

Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

JGreg7, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

Source: Microsoft Surface Book update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - Microsoft surface pro 4 will not detect bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft surface pro

2. Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drops out on Surface Pro 4: I am having the same issue as many others and to date haven't seen a reply that works. My bluetooth mouse Logitech M557 on my SP4 randomly stops working and Bluetooth has turned off. The only way to get it to work again is to restart the laptop and it will then be fine for an...
  3. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4: I currently own a Surface Pro 4 i5/8gb/256gb that I am considering selling. I am planning to buy a used Surface Pro 4 that has i7/16gb/512gb as an upgrade. My question is: will I have to buy a copy of Windows 10 to install on the used Surface that I buy or do I somehow...
  4. surface pro 4 no audio device installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 4 no audio device installed: hello! how to fix this? surface pro 4 no audio device installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4-no-audio-device-installed/5d472439-1c7c-4a6b-8bf9-c5a49ce98fbc
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  6. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4: I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that did not work either. Then I connected it to the docking station where I use the Microsoft wireless keyboard and that is not...
  7. connecting bluetooth devices with Surface Pro

connecting bluetooth devices with Surface Pro: I have a Surface Pro 4 (I think that's the number). I also have a Designer Mouse and Designer Keyboard. They have been working fine for a couple years, but since I installed the last major Windows Update a couple weeks ago, I can't get them to connect. They show up as...
  8. Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10: Hello, I can't find a bluetooth adapter on this pc. Does anyone know how i can install this so I can connect to bluetooth headphones for example? Thank you in advance!...
  9. Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4

Bluetooth on Surface Pro 4: I am having difficulty lately, if I turn off my Bluetooth when I turn it back on it can no longer find my Bluetooth mouse. I need to reboot in order for it to connect. I have made sure all the updates are present for software and firmware. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter...
  10. In Photos: The Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 News
    In Photos: The Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Feast your eyes on the new Surface Pro 4, the thinnest, lightest and most powerful tablet. Period. 6Gh4o9IqeEU Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 features a beautiful 12.3-inch PixelSense Display and is 30 percent more powerful than its predecessor, the Surface Pro 3. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro six will not detect blue tooth device

2. surface pro 4 cannot detect bluetooth

3. surface go not detecting bluetooth device

4. windows surface pro4 not detecting bluetooth headset,
  5. surface pro not detecting phone,
  6. service pro 4 keyboard cannot detect 2019