Windows 10: Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Discus and support Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody, Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BigByte101, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Hello everybody,

Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues.

These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far

• Office Repair
    • Reinstalled MS-Teams
    • Security Settings - made sure that MS-Teams has access to the Camera
    • Device Manager - Integrated camera - Checked if drivers needed updated
    • Haven't connected an external camera as yet as i don't have one on me as of now .
    • Windows 10 64bit - is up-to-date with all the software updates

Any troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated .

Thanks

:)

BigByte101, Oct 19, 2020

2. How do i make sure the camera is enabled in Teams?

I noticed that Teams is not in the list of apps which are enabled for the camera

How do i add Teams to the list of apps?

Sam Baxter (sbaxter), Oct 19, 2020
  3. fargodog Win User
    MS Team camera freezes

Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop (Microsoft Surface) which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?

fargodog, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

How do i make sure the camera is enabled in Teams?

Enabled the camera but Teams does not appear in the apps list. How to I add it?

Sam Baxter (sbaxter), Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

1. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Software

2. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  3. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft camera software?: Need: Win. 10 Camera software that will allow alternating between projecting a video stream to projecting a jpg from a file. Is there any MS Software that will do this?...
  4. Microsoft camera software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off: Hello.My PC did an update to Windows 11Pro 22H2 and since then my camera on teams is faulty and cannot switch on. Teams freezes when I try to toggle...
  6. Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft teams unresponsive, freezes and camera switches off: Hello.My PC did an update to Windows 11Pro 22H2 and since then my camera on teams is faulty and cannot switch on. Teams freezes when I try to toggle...
  7. Camera freezing on a Teams call

Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  8. MS Team camera freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Team camera freezes: Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?...
  9. camera in microsoft teams

camera in microsoft teams: when I accept a conference call my camera is not available but if I sign in from an invite in my email it does. How do I fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-in-microsoft-teams/aff9926d-8e99-4398-909a-424778329db9
  10. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...