Windows 10: Windows 10 microstutter every second.

Discus and support Windows 10 microstutter every second. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I bought my laptop to now, there has been an extremely annoying problem. Every second, the display stops updating for a fraction of a second,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by themaster402, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Windows 10 microstutter every second.

Since I bought my laptop to now, there has been an extremely annoying problem. Every second, the display stops updating for a fraction of a second, then starts again. It's as simple as that. CPU, Disk, RAM usage are all normal. It's even evident in my videos.
    Here is an example where you can see the stutters. Watch it at 60 fps.
    Geometry Dash: Reanimation (Epic Easy Demon by Terron) - YouTube

I honestly have no idea what is causing this, so forgive me if I posted this in the wrong category.

:)

themaster402, Jul 3, 2016

2. Micro stutter while playing games

The only game I play is Dark souls 3, which is not a very intensive graphic game. When I start to play, right away, the microstutters starts to happen. It "freezes" microsecond, for every 5 seconds that passes. It's incredibly annoying and ruins the gameplay.
    I heard from other forums that windows 10 sends a large amount of data back to its servers and that is the cause of the micro stutters. So I downloaded the windows tweaker to fix that. It did work a month ago but now with the update that just happened yesterday
    (5/10/16) the stutters will not go away even with the tweak.

Did anyone else find a solution?

PhillipKim101, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Random Microstuttering

Hi I have a newer MSI laptop. All of a sudden a month ago it started to lag really bad. The lag will make the cursor stop for a half second every three seconds, it affects media playing such as on Youtube, and it causes games to stutter too. I really need
    some help here because I have no idea how to address this problem. I just reinstalled Win 10 as well to try fixing it, but to no avail.

OrrinGunnell, Jul 3, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Windows 10 microstutter every second.

I watched that video at 60 fps and I did not notice any stutters, sorry.

Take your PC back if it still under warranty.

Rocky, Jul 9, 2016
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    No stutters here. Make sure your video drivers are up to date.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 microstutter every second.

1. Windows 10 microstutter every second. - Similar Threads - microstutter every second

2. microstutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microstutter: i have a micro stuttering issue on PC lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microstutter/6f418e1d-7e07-4fc8-b776-023e8e881430
  3. microstutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microstutter: i have a micro stuttering issue on PC lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microstutter/6f418e1d-7e07-4fc8-b776-023e8e881430
  4. microstutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. extreme microstuttering issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extreme microstuttering issue: so i've had this extreme micro stuttering issue for about 2 years on my computer and i've searched the entire internet to try find a fix but nothing.what i mean by micro stuttering is that everytime i do anything the computer acts like it's in slow motion and stutters alot...
  6. Windows 10/11 microstutter choppy Input

Windows 10/11 microstutter choppy Input: Hello,For months since I have purchased this laptop Asus Tuf Dash I have struggled with choppy Input random starting about 3 hours after freshly installing windows. The issues include choppy mouse input unusable while gaming choppy video, everything.I've given up. I have...
  7. Continued Microstutters

Continued Microstutters: I've included my Latency Monitor report. Please help me as this has reduced this computer's effectiveness by half for my uses and it was not like this a few months ago. I've raised it back from BSOD with USB boot device and then redone Windows 10 with refresh or whatever....
  8. system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  9. After 1803, AV system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    After 1803, AV system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  10. MicroStutter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MicroStutter: Hello, I have just upgraded my computer and I have found that sometimes (not often) I get microstutters. The way to explain what happens is that when playing a high end game the computer seems to fade out and slow down, the sound goes what I can only explain as sounding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 microstutter

2. microstutter every second laptop

3. microstutter every second fix windows 10