Windows 10: Windows 10 Micrphone

Discus and support Windows 10 Micrphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 and can no longer get the internal microphone or a USB microphone to work. Bernard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernardBlackmon, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Micrphone

I'm running windows 10 and can no longer get the internal microphone or a USB microphone to work.

Bernard

:)

BernardBlackmon, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Micrphone

Delta6326, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Micrphone

1. Windows 10 Micrphone - Similar Threads - Micrphone

2. missing micrphone boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing micrphone boost: hi, just recently updated to windows 11 but my microphone is being limited as my voice is barely being picked up, tried looking for solutions and people say to just boost the input however i seem to be missing that option.I've gone through the control panel, device manager,...
  3. missing micrphone boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing micrphone boost: hi, just recently updated to windows 11 but my microphone is being limited as my voice is barely being picked up, tried looking for solutions and people say to just boost the input however i seem to be missing that option.I've gone through the control panel, device manager,...
  4. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...: ive tried to redownload, restart my pc and everything but it wont work and sounds as if its not working. i have also tried to download the audio codecs from realtek website with my motherboard installed and not installed and it gives me the -0001 error, or reverts back to...
  5. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...: ive tried to redownload, restart my pc and everything but it wont work and sounds as if its not working. i have also tried to download the audio codecs from realtek website with my motherboard installed and not installed and it gives me the -0001 error, or reverts back to...
  6. im having trouble using the realtek audio console micrphone sound suppresion. ive tried to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work: microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-micrphone-not-working-went-to/236432f5-5f92-4e19-a8d1-cccfc5976171
  8. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work: microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-of-a-sudden-micrphone-not-working-went-to/236432f5-5f92-4e19-a8d1-cccfc5976171
  9. all of a sudden micrphone not working. went to settings, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i get on google chrome my micrphone is immediately used by chrome and i get the little...: Im not sure why chrome is using my mic everytime i go on chrome the little host process is using you mic pops up i tried disabling my mic from the settings but that doesnt fix anything.Its like even if i unplug my mic its still using my mic in not sure why this is.Does anyone...