Windows 10: Windows 10 Mincraft

Discus and support Windows 10 Mincraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi There, I bought Mincraft Java back in 2012 which like many gave me the option to get a free Windows 10 version of the game when it was released. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by s Crooked s, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Mincraft

Hi There,

I bought Mincraft Java back in 2012 which like many gave me the option to get a free Windows 10 version of the game when it was released. I am able to log into my old Mojang account and see that the game was redeemed back in 2017 to my Microsoft account that is associated with the Mojang account. But when I go to my Microsoft account, its no where to be seen. I have tried logging in and out several times, went looking for it in my orders section like the Mojang troubleshooting says to, and even reached out to the Minecraft support team for help. They sent me a reply back with instruction on how to redeem it and then ignored my pleas for help after I replied that I had already gone through this process. I am desperately trying to find this Windows 10 edition so I don't have to buy it again, can someone help me?

:)

s Crooked s, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Mincraft

Delta6326, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Mincraft

1. Windows 10 Mincraft - Similar Threads - Mincraft

2. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  3. Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 System account email now family a members after signing into mincraft how do I...: Just created a family account for may daughter to play mincraft, compliciated enough process. After signing her into the mincraft launcher it warned that the email for the microsoft store was different. Which is fine and correct because its mine. I closed that window without...
  4. Mincraft reset my username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  5. Mincraft reset my username

Mincraft reset my username: Hello somedays ago my email was hacked and that guy changed my username now my username is EKKOREE_fa6aAd5o please reset it to FarajKhetran if i lose this account i will quit minecraft forever that guy did some thing in hypixel now i am banned there forever minecraft please...
  6. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  7. help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...

help meeeeeeeeee, i tried to play mincraft educion edition and it added A SECOND ACOUNT, i...: Help me i need advice, and i cant contact any support because when i go to the support page it wont let me sign in, but when i go to other pages it signs me in, what should i do?...
  8. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  9. I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account...: I can't fond the account my mincraft account it is linked to so i can't find the account and i can't make a new account so im stuck i need to find the account that is connected to my ps account....
  10. How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access files purchased through Mincraft Windows 10 edition store?: I have purchased a resource pack for Mincraft Windows 10 edition in the store located in the UI of Minecraft windows 10 edition. The resource pack is called True Realism HD. I have recently switched to playing on Java edition instead, and I cannot find this texture pack in my...