Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened Minecraft Windows 10 to be greeted to eerily compressed audio. It's kind of hard to explain without you hearing it so there is a video of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobbyVT14, Sep 22, 2019.

1. RobbyVT14 Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?

I opened Minecraft Windows 10 to be greeted to eerily compressed audio. It's kind of hard to explain without you hearing it so there is a video of it up on YouTube (https://youtu.be/GmCfjWaKCCY) . It is what the game sounds like through my Razer Nari Essentials headset. I've looked into trying to fix it and what works is using the speakers built into my monitor, but I am unable to use my new headset like I want to. I don't know if reaching out to Razer is a good idea so I figured I'd go with the people who knows Windows instead to try and fix this. I'm not promoting my channel because I hardly upload to it I just want to get this fixed. Maybe it could be a simple fix so I'm asking you guys for help lol.

:)

RobbyVT14, Sep 22, 2019

2. Razer Introduces the ManO'War Wireless Gaming Headset

Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the release of its new wireless gaming headset for PC, the Razer ManO'War. This latest addition to Razer's audio line offers high-fidelity, gaming-grade audio engineered with multiple wireless antennas, frequency channel scanning for locating the clearest channel and an advanced coding algorithm to ensure a high-performance, lag-free, 2.4 GHz wireless experience.

An ultra-compact wireless USB adapter provides plug-and-play connectivity from up to 12 meters / 39 feet. Alternately, users may opt to use the Razer ManO'War's optional extension dock for an even greater 14-meter / 46-foot range.

Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets? razer-manowar-001_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets? razer-manowar-002_thm.jpg

Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets? razer-manowar-003_thm.jpg

Immersive 7.1 channel virtual surround sound in the Razer ManO'War is supported by the Razer Surround software engine. Paired with the Razer ManO'War's custom tuned 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers, Razer Surround makes virtual soundscapes come alive with 360-degree fidelity. The positional audio calibration feature helps to personalize the hearing experience to ensure players have the auditory cues they need get the jump on opponents, visible or otherwise. Closed-style, upgraded leatherette cushions cover a wearer's entire ear, enhancing noise isolation and comfort.

Concealed in the left ear cup of the Razer ManO'War is a unidirectional digital microphone boom that easily pulls-out when needed and can be adjusted to whatever position is desired. The microphone surpasses the capabilities of traditional analog microphones by way of an optimized algorithm for more natural sounding and crystal clear voice reproduction. Gamers may adjust mic and volume levels and mute via Quick Action Controls on the Razer ManO'War's ear cups. A mute LED indicator on the boom illuminates when mic mute is active.

Razer ensured the headset was prepared for long stretches of uninterrupted, unfettered enjoyment. Whether streaming, watching a movie or in a gaming marathon, it is able to give an impressive 14 hours of continuous wireless use on a single charge.

Finally, Razer Chroma lighting features built into the Razer ManO'War Chroma allow gamers to explore a practically limitless number of possible lighting profiles. With 16.8 million colors to choose from, custom color schemes can be programmed for the headset using Razer Synapse, or users may select from an array of preloaded lighting options. For gamers playing titles with in-game Chroma integration, the Razer ManO'War becomes an instrument for even deeper levels of immersive gameplay.

"The Razer ManO'War combines the perfect balance of wireless performance, comfort and durability in a gaming-grade headset," says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "The freedom to play without wires, uninterrupted, with the comfort, sound quality and incredible battery life of this headset is more than exciting for gamers - it's critical."

Technical Specifications:
    Headphones:
    • Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
    • Impedance: 32 Ω ­ at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
    • Input power: 30 mW (Max)
    • Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
    • Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in.
    • Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver
    • Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft.
    • Wireless frequency: 2.4 Ghz
    • Battery life: Up to 14 hours with Chroma lighting / 20 hours without Chroma lighting
    • Approximate weight: 375 g / 0.83 lbs.
    Microphone:
    • Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz
    • Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
    • Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
    Price: USD 169.99 / EUR 199,99

Availability:
    • USA: April 17, 2016 (Limited units available at BestBuy and Razerstore.com)
    • Worldwide: May 2016

Cristian_25H, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Ghostek SoDrop Headset not working

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending updates?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if your Bluetooth headset is working as it should. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?

Output Same Audio to two Razer Man o War headphones (Windows 10)(Wireless Headsets)

I have Bang & Olufsen Audio Control on my HP OMEN, I also have two Razer Man o War Headsets, I would like to know if it is possible to play the same audio from both headphones. According to the Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel Multistreaming is possible
    but I dont know exactly how to set it up.

Thanks in advance.

MoudiSoubra, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets?

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Audio Corruption Only With Wireless Razer Headsets? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Audio Corruption

2. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10: My new headset it not recognized at all does not pop up in windows nothing I have installed over two apps which none have made no difference just more razer bloatware I was looking through device manager and found something called Unknown device which I believe is the headset...
  3. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10: My new headset it not recognized at all does not pop up in windows nothing I have installed over two apps which none have made no difference just more razer bloatware I was looking through device manager and found something called Unknown device which I believe is the headset...
  4. Razer Kraken Headset Not Recognized In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?

How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?: How to fix Razer Kraken headset working with only either microphone or headset?Hello. I have bought a Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset about a year ago. Recently yesterday, my microphone suddenly stopped working. It was weird because earlier that day everything...
  6. Audio problem with wireless headset

Audio problem with wireless headset: [ATTACH] only work with this mode which is very bad before new 2 latest updates of driver it works on stereo mode[ATTACH] WH-CH500 Stereo which provide a very nice audio experience DO it right now!...
  7. Wireless Headset Audio Cutting In and Out While Gaming Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Headset Audio Cutting In and Out While Gaming Only: Whenever using either of my two wireless headsets while playing games, the audio will randomly cut out for a second or so then come back. This happens repeatedly and seemingly at random intervals, and only while I'm playing a game. I can watch a feature length movie or any...
  8. Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and Bluetooth wireless Headset (microphone and audio): Does anyone have a working fix for this yet? I work a job where we use wireless headsets by plantronics. They are pieces of shit but they work ($200 each, for literal cheap pieces of plastic, but they work). Me and my coworkers have tried everything to find a solution to...
  9. Windows 10 My audio is only on my headset

Windows 10 My audio is only on my headset: I have a wireless headset that I use to play games with, but today when I was switching from my headset to my speakers my speakers just stopped working and would broadcast the speaker's audio to the headset. Please help....
  10. razer nari not giving out sound only in minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer nari not giving out sound only in minecraft windows 10: ive recently bought a razer nari esential headset. it was perfect but today when i went to my desk to play minecraft the headset was not playng sound first it was a cracking creepy sound then i fixed that but now instead of the cranking sound theres no sound please help....