Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Casey G., Jul 23, 2019.

1. Casey G. Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

Hello all!

So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game.

Is there any way to put a texture pack into minecraft?

Thank you.

:)

Casey G., Jul 23, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 23, 2019
  4. sassus Win User

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

sassus, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Minecraft bought through

2. Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application: Hello, I've found that anytime I want to install Minecraft for both the Bedrock and Java edition whether standard or deluxe, anytime I wish to install it seems to work at first before the prompt "Something happened on our end, please try again later", this so far has been...
  3. Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Minecraft through the windows microsoft store application: Hello, I've found that anytime I want to install Minecraft for both the Bedrock and Java edition whether standard or deluxe, anytime I wish to install it seems to work at first before the prompt "Something happened on our end, please try again later", this so far has been...
  4. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it is in my Microsoft store, but it is not linked...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and it is in my Microsoft store, but it is not linked...: I recently bought minecraft with the master pack for Windows. I went through the steps and bought it on the microsoft store and got the email saying I successfully purchased it. I opened the minecraft installer and I cannot play it. I am assuming my Microsoft account is not...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store: I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the...
  6. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  7. My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...: So my friend just accidentally bought the edition on the microsoft store titled "Minecraft" does this not allow him to play on both pc and xbox because when he tries to download the "Minecraft" one it only prompts him to install on his xbox one not allow him to install it on...
  8. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store

Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store: I am stuck on the Microsoft Store when I try and download an app. Any app I try and download just says "Starting Download" and doesn't change or start a progress bar. Then, it will tell me download failed and it will try again. I tried to run "wsreset" through an...
  9. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  10. bought minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft for windows 10: but it doesn't really show it. Mojang says no game exist and laptop has it installed and Microsoft says yes it does exist and paypal said its been paid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-for-windows-10/2e318dc1-226f-4ba6-a75e-7e6a4ebf8714

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i bought minecraft through microsoft store

2. ive bought minecraft through microsoft store how do i get minecraft launcer for it