Windows 10: Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

Discus and support Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the recent update, with the bees, logged in and none of my purchased packs were available. So went to profile and says can not access marketplace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristopherPisman, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

After the recent update, with the bees, logged in and none of my purchased packs were available. So went to profile and says can not access marketplace internet connection issue. Well it is not a internet connection issue since can see marketplace can play any other game online also can browse the web get mail you name can be done just no minecraft. This is so ridiculous that have to connect to marketplace to get the packs I have already purchased in the past but so be it. But now can not access them while the marketplace is still coming up to sell me more packs which I would not be able to use since can not access the ones purchased. Kind of a for next goto loop with no escape routine. I have searched the web and done every fix recommend. Have run all of the app repairs that microsoft suggests, did all of the resets even did a complete uninstall of minecraft and reinstalled so lost all of my worlds that had locally. Still nothing so am at end of rope is it that I have now wasted that money in past for packs and also now can not ever buy new ones with the coins I have. Any ideas why minecraft is the only app that for some unknown reason suddenly has decided it can not access internet. Oh one last thing this has been going on now for at least 24 hours.

:)

ChristopherPisman, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Catmc01 Win User

My minecraft marketplace

Hello i appreciate your quick reply to my issue and i tried everything you listed but the marketplace still will not connect to Minecraft

Catmc01, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions

Source: All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error

1. Windows 10 minecraft cannot connect to marketplace error - Similar Threads - minecraft cannot connect

2. My Marketplace Minecraft Windows 10 purchase is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Marketplace Minecraft Windows 10 purchase is gone: Hello, I bought on 3. August 2019 a Texture Pack Super Cute Textures for 3,99€ I have the Paypal transaction ID and a screenshot in game with my old World, where we can see I used this Texture Pack. Today I started Minecraft Microsoft Store again and my purchase is gone, I...
  3. Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Yesterday I purchased Minecraft so I could check out the RTX beta, so I'm currently running beta 1.16.20.50 Windows 10 UWP Build. So far I've been unable to access the Marketplace from within the game, which I understand is where I need to go to get some RTX packs. It keeps...
  4. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  5. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace purchase for child: Hi, My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace. I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ. I approved her request to purchase, and it asks me to credit her account. First of all I clicked no, as she already has credit....
  6. Minecraft Marketplace Download not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace Download not working: I want to download a minecraft map of the human eye through Minecraft Marketplace. link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/pdp/?id=400c575d-8f39-4360-9341-9d5a6b3bff74 Every time I click on 'Get it now', it sends me to an untitled and blank web page, with the link...
  7. Problems accessing the Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems accessing the Minecraft Marketplace: It's been a while since I've had this problem, it doesn't let me access the minecraft windows 10 edition marketplace. it's a big problem because I want to create a realm but it doesn't let me do it, I don't just have this problem but my friends too I have also tried to...
  8. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.: I am clicking to create a realm on on windows 10 minecraft but every time that I click it an error message pops up saying "were unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe check your internet connection?" I am connected to the internet. How else would I be writing this post?...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mine craft android i can’t connect to market place

2. minecraft windows 10 cant connect to marketplace

3. minecraft marketplace unable.to.connect xbox

4. minecraft cannot connect to marketplace windows,
  5. cannot connect to minecraft marketplace,
  6. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to market place,
  7. MINECRAFT UNABLE TO CONNET TOMARKETPLACE,
  8. minecraft windows cannot connect to marketplace,
  9. minecraft windows 10 cannot connect to marketplace,
  10. How to fix the minecraft windows 10 edition were unable to connect to the marketplace . Maybe check your internet connection