Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason] in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Link to old forum post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-personal-accounts/ce3b55de-217c-4576-9854-613e8563eb04 I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shuzza, May 1, 2020.

1. Shuzza Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

Shuzza, May 1, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 1, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Minecraft Error in Windows 10

Hi Nicolamc,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to install Minecraft in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Minecraft in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason]

1. Windows 10 Minecraft [Cannot reply to old post for some reason] - Similar Threads - Minecraft Cannot reply

2. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  3. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  4. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  5. Reply to an earlier post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reply to an earlier post: Hi gang, I recently posted a problem with a slow computer- an Acer Aspire z601.I had a reply from Igor instructing me to update Drivers and Bios from the Acer website. This I did but after selecting Save and Exit I now have the problem of getting to exit from the set-up...
  6. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  7. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...
  8. VPN (cannot post a reply)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN (cannot post a reply): CraigLong, sent me a response to my question about VPN. When I attempted to reply I got a "oops something went wrong, please try again." I tried to post a reply several times and get the same error message. ??? Dan...
  9. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  10. How to reply to a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...