Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know that back in January the problem with trying to obtain a free code for Windows 10 Minecraft from owning Java edition was solved and closed by I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dempsym, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Dempsym Win User

Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes

I know that back in January the problem with trying to obtain a free code for Windows 10 Minecraft from owning Java edition was solved and closed by I am trying to obtain mine before the impending deadline and I'm getting the same error that was present months ago that there are no more free codes and to check back later. Is anyone else having this problem also or does someone know something that I cant figure out?

:)

Dempsym, Apr 1, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 1, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes

1. Windows 10 Minecraft Free Codes - Similar Threads - Minecraft Free Codes

2. I cant redeem my free minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant redeem my free minecraft windows 10 code: So I went on mojang and I saw that I can redeem minecraft windows 10, but when I get to sign in in Microsoft and put the code in, the code doesn't show up. I already own minecraft java edition and have bought it before October 19th 2018. Any help is appreciated. This is the...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 free code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 free code: Hello I am unable to redeem my windows 10 code that is available to those who have purchased Minecraft java edition prior to the release of windows 10 edition. I have the same problem as many. It tells me to check my email, however, when I do there is no email from...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  6. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working: So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Redemption: I Can't Redeem My Free Minecraft Windows 10 Code I recently discovered that I had the ability to redeem a code for Minecraft on Windows 10 because I had made an account in 2012. Once I tried redeeming the code on my account, it didn't allow me to because I apparently had...
  8. Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.: About a year ago, I redeemed my upgrade code for having purchased java edition. I downloaded the game, and immediately upon opening, it said I had a free trial of the game. When I click the big "sign in," button on the main screen, I am prompted to buy the game. I am not...
  9. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...: I really love Minecraft. I have been playing bedrock edition on my android for a while now, so I've decided to download the free Windows 10 edition from my Mojang account, the code haven't been generated since I don't have a pc to download the game on(until now.) And so I...
  10. Minecraft free windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft free windows 10: I just found out I can redeem a free minecraft windows 10 edition, and i did.. but i can't do anything in the game? i can't play creative, i can't play multiplayer, i can't do anything? is this a glitch? if i try and redeem it again it just says that i have already redeemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 come with minecraft