Windows 10: Windows 10 Minecraft install problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft install problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am visiting my inlaws and just bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It wants to install on my home computer, but I want to install it here. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErikaEllis, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Minecraft install problem

I am visiting my inlaws and just bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition. It wants to install on my home computer, but I want to install it here. I don't want to sign into their computer and give them access to my email and so on. I just want to install the game here. What can I do? I thought it would be a code that I could use to install.

:)

ErikaEllis, Jul 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft install problem

minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Minecraft install problem

1. Windows 10 Minecraft install problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft install problem

2. Minecraft Installer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer Problem: Hello, so I recently have a problem with installing Minecraft after I rested my PC. It always gets stuck on the "Making Things Awesome..." partI downloaded the installer from hereI'll honestly do anything to install Minecraft BackThanksI have waited about an hour but still...
  3. Minecraft Installer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Installer Problem: Hello, so I recently have a problem with installing Minecraft after I rested my PC. It always gets stuck on the "Making Things Awesome..." partI downloaded the installer from hereI'll honestly do anything to install Minecraft BackThanksI have waited about an hour but still...
  4. Problem installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing Minecraft: I can t install minecraft for windows 10 on my desktop even though i have purchased it. All i can download is the trial version . Please help [Original Title: installing minecraft]...
  5. Problems with Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello! I would like to ask a question. Whenever I launch Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, it would tell me to update my computer's drivers. I have already updated my Windows 10, and updated drivers from AMD Radeon. How can I solve this issue? Thanks! P.S: I...
  6. minecraft windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 problem: i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back [Moved forums for clarity] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-problem/010b38c9-9434-4ed2-b593-17252f51a8e1
  7. minecraft windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft windows 10 problem: i accidentally deleted minecraft for windows 10, and when i got it back all my worlds where gone, how can i get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-problem/010b38c9-9434-4ed2-b593-17252f51a8e1
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem: Hi Community, I've just purchased Minecraft starter pack, and besides that all my windows MS store, xbox console, etc. says I purchased the game, my card was charged, the laptop i am trying to install is on MS and well functioning, etc. but when i click on install, the...
  9. PROBLEMS WITH MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMS WITH MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10: Hello, I have problems with my Minecraft Windows 10, on the Mojang page I got a code to have Minecraft Windows 10 for free, which I already bought and installed, but when I enter the game it appears to me that it is the Beta version, but it is supposed which is already the...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Install Problems: Just redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft for Windows 10. Clicked 'Download on my devices'. Selected the device. Clicked 'Install now'. 'Thank you. We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s).' But nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. I click...